Analysis Blog Post on Senior Ladies at US Nationals | Golden Skate

Analysis Blog Post on Senior Ladies at US Nationals

Sylvia

Record Breaker
The writer originally posted this blog link at FSU and I thought it deserved its own thread here at GS. Link is: http://videoreplayartistry.blogspot.com/

Part 1: Becky Bereswill, Alissa Czisny, Rachael Flatt, Joelle Forte, Alexe Gilles, Katrina Hacker, Emily Hughes

Part 2: Beatrisa Liang, Angela Maxwell, Kimmie Meissner, Kristine Musademba, Mirai Nagasu, Ashley Wagner, Caroline Zhang

Last edited:
First reaction: the writer is only 15? S/he is astoundingly self-assured and expert. Maybe 15 was a typo for 35?

I could quibble with some of her opinions but overall an excellent summary of the current crop of US ladies and their prospects.

luvsasha

Final Flight
I <3 the blog and the writer. I think that it's an excellent read, and I look forward to reading more in the future! she also did a gymnastics blog leading up to the Olympics and it was fabulous as well.

univorn

Rinkside
Enjoyed! It would have been nice to have included all the senior ladies so we could have a snapshot view of them too.

samba

On the Ice
She did a wonderful job based on the facts, not what she thinks or favors. She did her homework, lots of info.:thumbsup: Well done.

lmarie086

Medalist
Excellent analysis. It really gives the viewer a foundation of what to possibly expect at Nationals. Everything is very straight forward, very informative. :clap:

ETA: The author of this blog is a poster over at FSU.

I hope we'll be seeing previews of the other disciplines at some point. Not necessarily from that same author, but somewhere.

Last edited:

LKR

Rinkside
First reaction: the writer is only 15? S/he is astoundingly self-assured and expert. Maybe 15 was a typo for 35?

I could quibble with some of her opinions but overall an excellent summary of the current crop of US ladies and their prospects.

Hi!
Thanks Sylvia for linking my blog and thank you all for the compliments. Yes I really am 15, turning 16 in two weeks time. And FYI I'm actually a he LOL, and I have just updated with a men's analysis as well.

Univorn- I would've liked to have done all the senior ladies but it would've taken so bloody long I wouldn't be able to keep my head on straight.

Last edited:

skyblue710

Rinkside
LKR, I was very impressed with your blog and I thought 15 was a typo also. Wow! Excellent piece of writing! I also enjoyed your preview of Men's. Great job!