Least likely scenario??? :) | Golden Skate

Least likely scenario??? :)

K

Kasey

Least likely scenario??? :)

Okay, so I've never done a poll before, and after voting in almost all of these, I just wanted to try one! Hee hee, and I figured I would make it kind of fun...SOOOOOOO:

Of the following, what do you think is LEAST likely to occur during the 2003 skating season?? Hee hee, yep, I'm nuts!

Kasey :evil:

J

Joesitz

Re: Least likely scenario??? :)

MK surrenders to pressure by USFSA and skates Skates America.

S

sk8ing lady2001

I voted for Michael Weiss wins the world championship.

K

Kasey

So, Mike is less likely to win worlds than Michelle is to go postal??? Hee hee, INTERESTING! :)

M

mathman444

I have never been able to predict what Michelle is going to do, so I voted for other: Dick Button returns to competitive skating, becomes the first man to land a quint.

MM

B

BronzeisGolden02

Well, Tonya Harding was Michelle's idol during the 93-94 season, so who knows! As for the least likely, I'd have to go with Weiss winning the World title next year. I think we'd be more likely to see Todd Eldredge come back with a 3 quad program! LOL, but you never know, watch all of this negative energy help turn the tide and bring about a situation like 03 Nationals (Mike amazingly will shoot from 5th to 1st after all four of the men in front of him perform Zamboni style!). LOL, how about Sarah Hughes and Alexei Urmanov (both surprise Olympic champs that suffered lackluster post-Olympic seasons) consolidate their talent and become a World class pairs team. What an odd looking and skating pair that would be!

S

SHINE2002

PML! Poor Mike.......:rollin:

D

Dee4707

Sorry, but I voted for Michael too.:rolleyes: :eek:

Dee

S

starshinexavier

Ditto to the Mike winning World Championships. I don't think that'll EVER happen.

E

Emerald2000

Ludmila Nelidina getting a 6.0 for aritistry. :D

L

Lcp88

Although I don't ever see it really happening....
Alexei Yagudin leaving Tatiana Tarasova and switching back to Alexei Mishin (tee hee)

Z

Z Lady

As much as I don't think it could happen, Kwan going postal would be incredibly hilarious. :rollin: In fact, if you had to choose one of those options to actually happen, which would you prefer??;)

G

Germanice

Michelle Kwan wins Olympic Gold ... sorry, couldn't resist! :cool: :rollin: :evil:

Anke :D