Langlois and Hay WD from Nationals | Golden Skate

Langlois and Hay WD from Nationals

Winnipeg

Final Flight
Just announced Annabelle's foot is hurting again and they had to withdraw from Nationals......................

victoria90

On the Ice
Oh no! So sad :frown: I was so looking forward to see them skate next week :cry:
I really hope she gets well soon!

skatingfan04

Final Flight
This will really throw things for a loop. I know that L/H will probably still be the third team going to worlds, but this opens up a spot for someone else to medal at nationals. D/D and D/B are basically guaranteed the top two spots,but third is open. My money is on either Kirkland/Radford or Brodeur/Matatall, since the Moscovitches are gone too. It should be very interesting.:agree:

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It doesn't seem as if they will make it to 4CC (only a little over 3 weeks away), so if they haven't competed at all this year, how can they be picked for the World team? That doesn't seem fair to the team who wins the bronze medal at Nationals. And with so little practice under their belts, there is no guarantee that they would skate well at Worlds anyway.

mycelticblessing

Final Flight
Oh no, this is such awful news. It looks like they might to take this season off completely. I really wanted to see them at nationals. I'm surprised that the injury has been bothering her so long though. I remembered reading somewhere that she was almost completely recovered in November.

As for them being allowed to go for Worlds, I really hope they'll be given the spot if Anabelle's well enough. Even though they haven't competed the entire season, I really doubt any other Canadian pairs team (besides D/D and D/B of course) could have a better result at worlds.

lcd

Match Penalty
Ugh. Hope they are keeping their chins up and are on their way to recovery well.