Before and After | Golden Skate

Before and After

John King

Final Flight
Before and After

Twinkle,twinkle,Skating Star/How I wonder what you are/Did you make it on your own?/Or were you helped by silicone?

Va-va-voom! Too bad Nicole isn't a racehorse. She'd have a definite advantage.

I knew a dancer whose father bought her breast implants for her birthday. I thought, "This is an interesting trend. Parents buying anatomical parts for their children." BTW, I thought it made this dancer look worse. She was very lean and muscular, with kind of a gymnastics body. Her new ta-tas just looked like a couple of Dixie cups glued on to her chest.

John King,
My Man! Great rhyme! I already wrote a song for Nicole on the "Burt Bacharach" thread. Wish I'd known about her new boobage then. I could have incorporated it into the song. Of course I still can. Hopefully the muse will help me today. But nice one, John!

Idle,
If anybody needs to find photos of skaters with breast implants, you da man. Made my morning, lol.
Rgirl

CartDi

Rinkside
Re: Before and After

John King said:
Twinkle,twinkle,Skating Star/How I wonder what you are/Did you make it on your own?/Or were you helped by silicone?

LOL!!! :laugh:

astimegoesby

On the Ice
Are you sure the, ahem, change in Nicole's body is permanent? I remember Josée said something in her autobiography about female skaters stuffing something called "cookies" down their chests to look, ahem, bigger in a certain area. :laugh:

I know Nicole's not the only skater I've ever seen who looks fairly flat-chested in one photo/costume, a little bit, ahem, bigger in another and then flat-chested again in the next photo/costume. So who knows...

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Permanent or Fleeting boobage?

Inquiring minds want to know! Great pictures Idle.

My niece had the boob job done with her inheritance.
However she forgot that now she needs a bra. One
observer (Not Me) commented that she looked like she had little
beanbags sewn to her chest.

The non permanent solution sounds like the better one.
I wonder which Nicole chose?

dpp

Are you sure about this? I think she is younger in the first picture, then more mature in the second. Maybe she just filled out with age. (I filled out about 15 pounds worth in the last year.) Like Joe says, a late bloomer.

Mathman

Yazmeen

On the Ice
Mathman: The first pic is from last year's COI, so it was only taken a year and half ago. She's a bit old to have "matured" like that in that time!!!!:laugh:

serenity

On the Ice
Don't skaters have outfits that hide their chest. You never see them skate with a full chest. How do they do that to hide it all.
Duct tape? Maybe this boob job is to help her jump better. It can't hurt or will it when she does fall I don't want to think of the pain she would be in. Hope she does not start pair skating because you need to stay real close to your partner.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So THAT'S where those things went....I've been looking all over the place - under the couch, under the bed, in the refrigerator. I had to go back to the days of cotton balls like I did in high school.

I'll have to give her a shout and ask for them back even though they look better on her :\