Does anyone know what happened to RGirl? | Golden Skate

Does anyone know what happened to RGirl?

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I miss her so much. She was so smart and am really afraid as to what happened to her. I still have her email address somewhere but don't want to intrude if she doesn't want it. Sure hope someone can tell me. Thanks bunches.

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Grgranny, I was thinking the same. Wondering what happened to her. Last I heard she said she had gotten divorced. I did have her phone number but not sure where I put it. I could try looking up all the realtors in San Diego county to see if I can find her.

Rgirl if your out there somewhere and happen to stop by let us know how you are doing.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The last I heard was she was kind of sick but I am sure I heard she was getting better.

Dee

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
She had been very ill. I didn't know she got married. Must have been when she quit posting. I have her address somewhere and got her phone # but I am not contacting her until I know she wants to be contacted. We used to email each other a lot. I am so worried she may no longer be with us. Rgirl, please let me know. I won't bother you until I know it's ok.

It's Realtorgal that dlkkskatefan is writing about.

I used to correspond with both Rgirl and Realtorgal fairly regularly. Rgirl was quite ill the last time I heard from her. :cry:

heyang

Record Breaker
She had been very ill. I didn't know she got married. Must have been when she quit posting. I have her address somewhere and got her phone # but I am not contacting her until I know she wants to be contacted. We used to email each other a lot. I am so worried she may no longer be with us. Rgirl, please let me know. I won't bother you until I know it's ok.

Last time I exchanged PM's with Rgirl was year's ago. I know she was super busy at the time and I hope she's ok. Always enjoyed her posts. I'm curious, too. Have you e-mailed her or just sent her a snail mail note to let her know that you're concerned and curious? It would certainly give her the option of replying.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I emailed her 9/6/08 and never got an answer. I was really hoping someone would know.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Piel used to correspond with Rgirl. I sent Piel an email too but haven't heard back. Has anyone else heard from Piel???

Dee

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Actually, if she didn't still have that email addy, wouldn't it have come back to me?