Irina and Alexei are out | Golden Skate

Irina and Alexei are out

Blade1

On the Ice
That's disapointing to hear. I feel bad for many fans who are attending Skate America to see Yags or Irina.

dfj

On the Ice
Blade1 said:
I feel bad for many fans who are attending Skate America to see Yags or Irina.

I don't think they were scheduled for SA, were they?

Blade1

On the Ice
dfj said:
I don't think they were scheduled for SA, were they?

Well Yagudin was definitly scheduled for SA, according to UFSA website, as well as on many advertisments, which featured Yagudin's photo on many of the ads for SA.

Yags is going through a rough time right now though. I do wish him all the best!!

As for Irina scheduled for SA - I'm not 100% sure about that one !

Ximena

Final Flight
I though Yagudin was scheduled to Trophee Lalique and Cup of China. I never read anything about him being in Skate America

curious

Final Flight
Yags is definitely going through a very rough time. Seeing others skate especially Plush will drive this guy nuts.

windspirit

On the Ice
curious said:
Yags is definitely going through a very rough time. Seeing others skate especially Plush will drive this guy nuts.
Not before he will drive you nuts. Wait a minute, he already has. :p

Btw, AFAIK, Yags was never scheduled to skate at SA.

Lisa

On the Ice
curious said:

Last season, certainly. But if you read his recent interviews, you'll find his attitude changed. It's about being able to skate, not so much about being able to beat Plushenko. Which Plush himself understands fairly well, if one can judge by his recent interview.

Best wishes to Alexei! :)

curious

Final Flight
your wishful thinking windspirit:D I don't believe everything that comes out of his mouth like you. after all, he said in an interview that he answers whatever comes to mind.:D