Senior Men's LP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Senior Men's LP

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Please Fedor, rediscover the magic you showed in the Canadian Challenge. *hopes for a perfect program*

Wrlmy

Medalist
Thank you fumie_fumie as always!
So the standing didn't change at all after 1st group!

Medusa

Record Breaker
Come on, Verner pulled out at least one Quad and one Triple Axel each long program so far...

But you have to give it to this guy, after the two pops on the 3A he was picture perfect. It was a really enjoyable performance, beautiful to the music. All the other jumps seemed to be high quality! :clap:

amateur

Final Flight
Yeah, he was great.

Off Topic: Is everybody in Canada fluent in English and French? I am thinking about doing some parts of my practical training there next year and I don't have any problems with understanding English, I would just prefer to answer in French (my English has a very embarrassing broad German accent - and my French is practically accentless pure French from Northern France). I ask because some of those skaters seem to be able to speak both without hesitation and accents.

In a word, no.
I am an English Canadian form Ontario who lives now in Montreal and happen to have learned French very well, but many people tell me how rare I am!

There are many francophones from Quebec who have a decent or good level of English (particularly in the big city of Montreal; not so much in the rest of the province)... but the converse is not true for the English Canadians, other than in Ottawa the capital, and some parts of the small Eastern provinces, and small northern Ontario communities where you'd be unlikely to go. Though there are probably very small french-speaking communities in certain cities in the west, or you'd at least run into quebecois travelers... but the west generally has very little concern with French.

fumie_fumie

Final Flight
Fedor Andreev

OK. The moment of truth

Fedor Andreev

very lyrical
good speed
opened up 3a, waxel
3a, didn't even get in the air
3lutz, beautiful
3flip-3toe
jeff circular moment, elegant
3sal, beautiful
arabian to backseat, great height
channelling his inner jeff right now
3lutz-2toe-2toe, great
3loop, very secure
straight step seq, very complex, PJ is loving him
2a
combo spin
Big standing O. He got a heart balloon from a fan. You guys should start a Fedor fan club.

marks: 119.48

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
6 Fedor Andreev EO
Elegant white shirt, black pants

TES: 55.56
PCS: 63.92
Total: 119.48

calbskate

Rinkside
Is this Paul that just won silver in dance? Im sorry i have not been following much skating till now