C

Chaignee

sexiest male skater

sexiest male skater in the world today?

P

Princess Leppard 625

Re: Kevin Van Den Perren

<span style="color:purple;font-family:georgia;font-size:x-small;">Chaignee,

Um, you left off Mr. Sex Bomb himself, Evgeni Plushenko. And not even a category for "other." Shame on you! :p

Cheers,

Laura :) </span>

T

The Queen of Hughs

Re: Kevin Van Den Perren

Other...

Anton Sikharulidze. :smokin: ;)

K

Kara Bear

Re: Men

i forgot about anton..oppps. there are so many cute guys. but fedor has won my heart...lucky tanith

L

Lanechka

Re: Men

Other! Evgeny. But Brian and Alexei are cuties.

C

Chaignee

Hi

Sorry...I think Zhenya Pluschenko is kinda...gross...then again, some people think Jeffrey Buttle is not too cute, so we're all entitled to our own opinion.

S

starshinexavier

Re: sexiest male skater

After meeting Jeff Buttle, I have to say that he is THE hottest male skater out there.

D

diamondqueen

Sexiest male skater

The sexiest male skater is John Zimmerman:smokin:

diamond:D

A

aygltd2

Re: Sexiest male skater

I voted Alexei!!! I can't stand Plush though! he has the biggest nose I've ever seen! and i get really annoyed at how he thinks he's SSSOOOO sexy :rolleyes: :

L

Ladskater

Jeffery is definitely a cutie and would melt anyones heart! but Fedor is most definitely a HEARTTHROB! Even Tracy commented on his looks at Canadians - she said "he is Canada's heartthrob and is a part-time model."

Ladskater

L

Lcp88

Brian Joubert and John Zimmerman and sometimes Alexei. I love Alexei, but I don't like the blond he keeps highlighting/dying his hair.
John Zimmerman is incredibly hot, but spoken for :( :mad: :(
(Silvia Fontana :( )
And I <span style="color:blue;font-size:large;">WILL</span> marry Brian Joubet eventually (who says it has to be in this lifetime:lol: )
An Peter Tchernyshev has got the <span style="color:blue;">most</span> muscular body out there:D (look at him during Parisenne Walkways:) :) :) )
Laura

J

Jules Asner

BRIAN JOUBERT! ZOUNDS! He's hot.
and second place to Anton Sikeralidze in his Elvis suit

at SOI all the girls with me loved Alexei and were calling the show Playboy on Ice, I just don't see it.

M

magentataupe

John Zimmerman, Scott Williams, & Tim Goebel. :D

P

Princess Leppard 625

<span style="color:purple;font-family:georgia;font-size:x-small;">I find Evgeni's nose incredibly sexy, and I would say that he doesn't see himself as sexy. He's so sweet, even when grown women are fawning over him. His persona in "Sex Bomb" was just an act....(though he does play an incredibly convincing Sex Bomb, yes?)

Cheers,

Laura :) </span>