Compulsory Dance Results | Golden Skate

Compulsory Dance Results

antmanb

Record Breaker
What's going on with icecalc? A few hours ago there were results for the CD - about halfway through and now that I've gone back and refresehed nothing's there - it's back to start orders :scratch:

EDIT - the compulsory dance doesn't even start until tomorrow so that's a bit weird about earlier!

Ant

Last edited:

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Ant, you may have uncovered the conspiracy we have long suspected: that ice dance results are decided before the event begins! :biggrin:

Actually, I read somewhere it was just a test of the system, so maybe for once the ISU results page won't crash and won't have the results two hours late.

antmanb

Record Breaker
Ant, you may have uncovered the conspiracy we have long suspected: that ice dance results are decided before the event begins! :biggrin:

Actually, I read somewhere it was just a test of the system, so maybe for once the ISU results page won't crash and won't have the results two hours late.

:rofl: I did wonder because there were details results for the CD including the PCS any deductions etc! I only skimmed over the results as it was the first couple of groups that had "skated" only!

Ant

irinas

Rinkside

Yes.They were probably testing the system so that there won't be any problem during the competition.

Good luck for all the ice dancers !

Buttercup

Record Breaker
I did wonder because there were details results for the CD including the PCS any deductions etc! I only skimmed over the results as it was the first couple of groups that had "skated" only!
Too bad there's no cached version, would've been fun to compare the test with the actual results.

Alicja

On the Ice
Too bad there's no cached version, would've been fun to compare the test with the actual results.

I saw it too! And at first I thought something in my head was wrong, it seriously freaked me out...
If you want something to compare, for pairs the greek team scored 60.xx with two falls, I don't think this is gonna happen in the actual competition though... and for dance I remember Mallory/Rand with marks of 17.xx hopefully that's not gonna happen neither!

Last edited:

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Well, the first couple have their score and this time it's apparently the real deal: Mallory/Rand for Estonia - 24.22 (not 17.whatever ;)).

Alicja

On the Ice
Well, the first couple have their score and this time it's apparently the real deal: Mallory/Rand for Estonia - 24.22 (not 17.whatever ;)).

Thank goodness!!! I would have been really, really worried if they had gotten something around the 17. mark...

Buttercup

Record Breaker
End of warmup group 1, Mallory/Rand in the lead. They're a new team so I'm not sure they even have a PB. I guess 24.22 isn't too bad a place to start, especially considering it's the Finnstep.

Shaba22

Final Flight
standing

After 1st group:

1 Caitlin MALLORY / Kristian RAND EST 24.22
2 Leonie KRAIL / Oscar PETER SUI 22.88
3 Oksana KLIMOVA / Sasha PALOMAKI FIN 21.43
4 Christa GOULAKOS / Bradley YAEGER GRE 15.83

Shaba22

Final Flight
Results

After two groups:

1 Nora HOFFMANN / Maxim ZAVOZIN HUN 31.13
2 Kamila HAJKOVA / David VINCOUR CZE 26.66
3 Caitlin MALLORY / Kristian RAND EST 24.22
4 Terra FINDLAY / Benoit RICHAUD FRA 23.56
5 Joanna BUDNER / Jan MOSCICKI POL 22.99
6 Leonie KRAIL / Oscar PETER SUI 22.88
7 Oksana KLIMOVA / Sasha PALOMAKI FIN 21.43
8 Ina DEMIREVA / Juri KURAKIN BUL 17.15
9 Christa GOULAKOS / Bradley YAEGER GRE 15.83

beep_beep

Medalist
Does anyone have the link to that Russian webtv ? I've searched the threads, but I can't find it...

ETA: nevermind, I think I've got it.

Last edited:

Alicja

On the Ice
Rubleva/Shefer: I really liked that one..good speed, nice flow, but she stumbled at the end of the first pattern..

29.04 into 2nd

life684

Final Flight
Hoffmann/ Zavozin score looks very good for top ten finish ( and i am very happy for both of them). I dont think we are going to see many new pbs today.

Last edited:

Alicja

On the Ice
Copely/Stagniunas: I don't know...nothing really stood out but it wasn't bad either! Commentator is not impressed.

27.24 into 3rd

Last edited: