Pairs Long Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Pairs Long Program

figuristka

Medalist
Thanks. They have skating on finnish tv now but no pairs yet. Just interviews and clips of the Finnish girls in the ladies competion.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Aww, man! The Swiss Antoine just had a very bizarre fluke fall skating backwards. Poor guy . . . silly mistake! Well, he got a chuckle out of Ingo Steuer, his coach.

Last edited:

Medusa

Record Breaker
Aww, man! The Swiss Antoine just had a very bizarre fluke fall skating backwards. Poor guy . . . silly mistake!
But I have rarely seen Steuer smiling and laughing so much, normally he gets really mad when his couples make mistakes - but this time he couldn't stop smiling.

figuristka

Medalist
ok good they now have it on Finnish YLE 2 and it seems to be live this time not tape delayed as earlier with the men.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh, the Italian team is so attractive! So are the French. David King is looking very nice too. The Russians are so athletic.

Aliona Savchenko stretching backstage in the warm-up area.

And the beautiful Masha getting some assistance from Coach Oleg for her stretches.

Last edited:

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Aww, man! The Swiss Antoine just had a very bizarre fluke fall skating backwards. Poor guy . . . silly mistake! Well, he got a chuckle out of Ingo Steuer, his coach.
The second fall was pretty funny. The camera angle made it look as though she'd pushed him over :laugh:.

Engwaciriel

On the Ice
Does anoyone know if you can u see Yle 2 online? trt3 is working for me but the sound is absolutely horribe..

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Awww, unfortunate skate for Kemp/King. Problems on both throw jumps. Sloppy on the SBS jumps. They appeared to be running out of energy and confidence as that program went on. Too bad.

beep_beep

Medalist
Does anoyone know if you can u see Yle 2 online? trt3 is working for me but the sound is absolutely horribe..
and if someone could come up with the link, would be fab too... :)

I meant the link for the Finnish tv ;)

Last edited:

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
Thanks for descriptions; I'll probably have to read this thread later, because some important things have come up offline.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh, the French are ecstatic with their skate. He jumps up with joy afterwards and she happily hugs him. Very nice to see! :love::biggrin:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think we've just seen the new temporary leaders. The Italians were great! :thumbsup::love: