Free dance | Golden Skate

Free dance

cocovica

On the Ice
Last edited:

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Is that lin reliable- I am at work, I do not have to install something do?

GO KERRS AND ZARETSKIS!!!! If they both medaled that would be amazing!!!!

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Does anybody know WHICH one is showing the ice dancing, I checked the French one and it is showing a game show, and the Italian is showing the Ladies SP

beep_beep

Medalist
CT4 appears to be ready to show some basketball match.

TRT3 is on already

uk eurosport audio is doing ladies sp, so they should probably start the free dance soon

France3 Questions pour un Champion

Rai is also showing ladies SP. Here's another link for it (nevermind the russian brides add :p)
http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-rai-sport.html

Last edited:

cocovica

On the Ice
Does anybody know WHICH one is showing the ice dancing, I checked the French one and it is showing a game show, and the Italian is showing the Ladies SP

Read my previous post carfully. I post the times!...Italian tv will start the dance after the group that is now on finishs...I guess, will see...

Buttercup

Record Breaker
GO KERRS AND ZARETSKIS!!!! If they both medaled that would be amazing!!!!
The Zaretskis are so far from a possible medal, it's just not going to happen. Maybe after the Olympics, once some of the higher-ranked teams retired.

But go Kerrs, definitely! And I'll finally get to see the LP :agree:, I'm really looking forward to it. I decided not to watch it on Youtube and missed it in both their GPs.

I think Eurosport won't be showing the FD for another hour at least, they have biathlon scheduled (not live, I believe, so hopefully they'll cut to Helsinki on time).

beep_beep

Medalist
Oh, I can't believe Findlay/Richaud changed their cool FD from juniors to another generic The Mission program

beep_beep

Medalist
Slovak STV3 is working, but it's showing indoor football (or soccer if you're from the US :))

Engwaciriel

On the Ice
does anyone know if the russian channel on justin.tv will show the free dance? It's the only stream i can get at the moment...:no: