Senior Ladies LP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Senior Ladies LP

R.D.

Record Breaker
Go Alissa! I haven't been this excited about figure skating since Michelle held off a charging Sasha at 2004 U.S. nationals!

That was a good one. That one had me at the edge of my seat, maybe for the last time. 2005 Nats was one last hurrah, although I was convinced MK would win that one before it even started.

we're watching the SPs right now and my 3 year old (almost three) NEICE just said Alissa looked like a princess.
My granddaughter says, with stern authority, that what Alissa needs is Charlie White for a boy friend. When I posted that comment a year ago, someone (I think it was Hockeyfan228), answered, "right, so we could have Audrey Hepburn and Harpo Marx." :laugh:

nope a red top...
That deep red red and Keauna's lighter orangy-red looked totally cool together. Best costume award!

Last edited:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My granddaughter says, with stern authority, that what Alissa needs is Charlie White for a boy friend. When I posted that comment a year ago, someone (I think it was Hoxkeyfan228), answered, "right, so we could have Audrey Hepburn and Harpo Marx." :laugh:

Charlie White compared to Harpo Marx? Has this Hoxkeyfan228 ever seen Charlie White before? Apparently not. I think Charlie is gorgeous! He has such a sweet, boyish face, yet he also has a nice sex appeal. I don't know of too many guys who can pull off blonde curls, but Mr. White is the exception, IMO. So handsome. :love:

And I agree about Alissa . . . she is absolutely stunning. If skating were a beauty pageant, she would always be in the running for a gold medal.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yes technically she is my cousin's daughter, but it's complicated... and I'm more of an aunt... (it's a stepcousin sort of thing... lol)

sfgirl

On the Ice
I have seen Charlie White, and he is handsome. He is also extremely charming. Beautiful blue eyes and a captivating smile; Meryl is the personification of sophisticated elegance. They are a very talented ice dance team, and truly seem like wonderful young people.:love:

turtle

On the Ice
Well, if you want to play a match making game, I would say that Alissa and Charlie won't be a good match. In an ideal couple, one person (and only one person) has to be dominating (in a positive way) and neither Alissa nor Charlie seems to be that type. If they were a couple, both would always say "dear, do whatever pleases you..." I think Charlie will ideally match someone like...Ashley??

Charlie White compared to Harpo Marx? Has this Hoxkeyfan228 ever seen Charlie White before? Apparently not. I think Charlie is gorgeous! He has such a sweet, boyish face, yet he also has a nice sex appeal. I don't know of too many guys who can pull off blonde curls, but Mr. White is the exception, IMO. So handsome. :love:

I have seen Charlie White, and he is handsome. He is also extremely charming. Beautiful blue eyes and a captivating smile; Meryl is the personification of sophisticated elegance. They are a very talented ice dance team, and truly seem like wonderful young people.:love:

To each his own...:biggrin:

http://web.icenetwork.com/images/2008/08/08/ANhsTOMk.jpg

http://blog.nj.com/morristown_impact/2008/05/large_HarpoMarx1.jpg

cassieandcheetah

On the Ice
I think Charlie and Meryl should date! but maybe until after the olympics because having a romantic a relationship can be detrimental to their training....gosh, I read about Sale and Pelletier, and it's a marvel that their relationships lasted all the nasty remarks David would throw at Jamie when she couldn't do well (esp. after 2002 nationals....)

champs

Final Flight
Taking break of moving my Euros recording out of the recorder...
Victersen
Rachmaninoff 2
3L2t hd after lo
3t clean
3s ok
2a very nice
camel, sit, i-shape spins
2a-2a seq, nice
3lo popped to single
3s fall
sit cf sit
spiral nice position but slow
slst not too frantic
sit slow but nice

Overall a bit slow
Angela Nikodinov and Ivan Dinev with her
TES 39.99 PCS 40.91 Ded -1 Total 79.90

champs

Final Flight
....are you seeing the broadcast?
Satellite/Cable channel here in Japan.
Kerrigan and Mancuso on commentary (R) with simultaneous Japanese commentary (L), so it's transferred from IN not from NBC (same as last year)

MKFSfan

Medalist
Wonder what Taylor did-93.20 is not a terrible score! Is she a red head? And Angela with a 101.20!!! I wish I could see them all!

cocovica

On the Ice
Satellite/Cable channel here in Japan.
Kerrigan and Mancuso on commentary (R) with simultaneous Japanese commentary (L), so it's transferred from IN not from NBC (same as last year)
Isn't it the Japanese channel J-Sports PLus, that haas U.S in its schedule as well? I saw some videos from them on the internet and it has got engish commentary....

R.D.

Record Breaker
ok. readying the PVR for the upcoming broadcast.

I don't think I've anticipated the free to this extent since 2005.