4CC on TV | Page 3 | Golden Skate

4CC on TV

merrybari

Final Flight
IceNetwork is working through some details and hopes to have an announcement soon on possibly streaming 4CC live. We can hope.

Boy can we ever!! My cable stopped carrying cbc, besides, which I can't seem to find a schedule even if they did carry it. ARGHHH!

Particle Man

Match Penalty
I'd appreciate if someone posted as soon as anything is known about IceNetwork's coverage of 4CC. :thumbsup:

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
The contact I have at IceNetwork will reply with info when it is available. Since the first events are on Wednesday, I expect to receive a response soon.

Particle Man

Match Penalty
The full schedule is HERE but it's practically incomprehensible. The Events Schedule is HERE and should help you decipher the other one. Yes, it looks like the events don't start till Wednesday. Hopefully we get a live feed, otherwise I'll just go on forum exile until the on-demand is up, to avoid spoilers. But you KNOW that as soon as you log into the icenetwork page you'll see giant pictures of who won before you can even make it to the feeds. When I log into IN I actually squint my eyes like a mole and try to navigate to the playback without seeing who won. Ridiculous.

Marine63

Rinkside
4CC's

I don't know why ESPN doesn't broadcast it. For goodness sake, they show ever other sport including bowling, billiards and poker. I think there has to be more skating fans than bowling fans. LOL

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
they didn't renew their contract with the ISU. money seems to be the reason... not sure how it all works, but I'm sure the ISU gets something for allowing broadcast rights.

Particle Man - why don't you just bookmark the page that has the links to the feeds so you bypass the main page?

Last edited:

Particle Man

Match Penalty
As of now there are no links... also, it's not a surefire bet to avoid spoilers. I'll try though. Ice network needs some kind of spoiler-free setting...

herios

Medalist
CBC's sister station Bold TV (in Canada) is showing the whole competition live. They show every skater and the warm ups, just as they did for the Canadian Championships. They begin on Wednesday at 1pm Vancouver time (4pm in eastern Canada).
Bold will also have the same coverage of Worlds.

Bold is watchable in Canada on digital cable, I doubt it could be seen anywhere outside Canada

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
CBC's Figure Skating Schedule

Here's a reminder for the Canadians, the CBC TV / cbcsports.ca schedule is here:
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/figureskating/fs-schedule.html

Full Live Coverage for the Four Continents on cbcsports.ca, and CBC will have 12 hours TV coverage on this single event. I am very impressed with CBC and SC for this pre-Olympic season:clap:
Schedule Time is in Eastern Time.

Cbcsports.ca
Wed. Feb. 4 Compulsory Dance 16:00-18:00 ET LIVE
Wed. Feb. 4 Pairs Short 18:00-20:30 ET LIVE
Wed. Feb. 4 Opening Ceremony 20:30-21:00 ET LIVE
Wed. Feb. 4 Women's Short 21:00-26:30 ET LIVE
Thur. Feb. 5 Original Dance 14:00-16:00 ET LIVE
Thur. Feb. 5 Pairs Free 16:30-19:00 ET LIVE
Thur. Feb. 5 Men's Short 19:30-24:00 ET LIVE
Fri. Feb. 6 Dance Free 16:30-19:00 ET LIVE
Fri. Feb. 6 Women's Free 21:00-25:00 ET LIVE
Sat. Feb. 7 Men's Free 13:30-18:00 ET LIVE
Sun. Feb. 8 Gala 15:00-17:00 ET LIVE

CBC Television
Thur. Feb. 5 Pair's Short, Women's Short&OD 15:00-17:00 LOCAL 2
Thur. Feb. 5 Pair's Free & Men's Short 24:00-25:00 LOCAL 1
Fri. Feb. 6 Pair's Free & Men's Short 15:00-17:00 LOCAL 2
Fri. Feb. 6 Dance Free 24:00-25:00 LOCAL 1
Sat. Feb. 7 Dance Free & Women's Free 13:00-15:00 ET 2
Sat. Feb. 7 Men's Free 16:00-18:00 ET LIVE 2
Sun. Feb. 8 Gala 20:00-22:00 LOCAL 2

Medusa

Record Breaker
This is just great. And we, we can just starve to death?

You could watch Europeans for free on a zillion different online channels!

Such a bunch of ignorant, imperialistic, arrogant, utterly inconsiderate, elitist hypercapitalists!

Particle Man

Match Penalty
This is just great. And we, we can just starve to death?

You could watch Europeans for free on a zillion different online channels!

Such a bunch of ignorant, imperialistic, arrogant, utterly inconsiderate, elitist hypercapitalists!

Canadians are hypercapitalists? :rofl:

Medusa

Record Breaker
Canadians are hypercapitalists? :rofl:
I mean all of them, there on the other side of the ocean... It has to be somebody's fault! The capitalists are always to blame anyway!

EDIT: Gee, someone crossed the 1000 posts line - and with such a childish post.

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
I mean all of them, there on the other side of the ocean... It has to be somebody's fault! The capitalists are always to blame anyway!

EDIT: Gee, someone crossed the 1000 posts line - and with such a childish post.

I guess you can challenge the ISU for that, they set the price tag for broadcasting...
There are only three countries in North America, but a zillion in Europe.

P.S. 1000 is a big achievement...good4u