Danskin and Mondor tights for sale (great deals!) | Golden Skate

Danskin and Mondor tights for sale (great deals!)

ice.coach

Spectator
I have three lots of tights to sell, and each is described below. There is a lot of Danskin dance tights, one lot of Danskin skate tights, and one lot of Mondor skate tights.

Pictures of all the tights are on Sutterfly at: http://tightsforsale.shutterfly.com/21

If you are interested in any of the tights, send me a PM with your zip code and I’ll let you know how much shipping will be. I would prefer payment via PayPal, but will also accept money orders or personal checks.

Lot of 5 Danskin Dance tights:

NEW DANSKIN Women's DANCE UltraSoft Microfiber Footed Tight - Style 72 & 1331 NEW in their packages!

Style: 72 & 1331 - total of 5 pairs!
Colors: 2 in Black, 2 in toast, 1 in light toast
Size: Adult C
All NEW in Package, RETAILS for: $13 each. Lot value of $65.00.

Danskin Dance tights are very durable! microfiber…Our footed tight in divinely soft microfiber is one of our most popular styles. Now available in new colors that coordinate with a variety of skin tones and popular dance shoes. Enjoy a superb smooth fit and exceptional comfort!
Features 88% nylon 12% Lycra® spandex Made in USA

Entire discounted lot of 5 pairs NEW DANSKIN dance tights for only $32 + shipping! ($65 value)

Lot of 5 Danskin Skate tights:

DANSKIN Women's SKATE UltraDurable Footed Skate Tights - Style 73 Heavy Weight, warm skating tights. Adult. NEW!

Lot of all 5!
value of $75 Color: Light Toast
Size: Adult C & D
I have 3 pairs in size C and 2 pairs in size D.
All NEW In Package

Total of 5 pairs Style: 73
Retails for: $15.00 (5 lot value of $75)

These heavyweight skating tights are ideal for both the amateur and professional. Very warm. Wear alone, or under heavy MONDOR footless skating tights for extra warmth!
Features 93% nylon 7% Lycra® spandex Made in USA

Entire discounted lot of 5 pairs NEW DANSKIN ice skate tights for only $38 + shipping! ($75 value)

Mondor Ice skate tights - lot of 5!

MONDOR #3373
Opaque Plus Footless tights (4 pairs) Size: L and XL NEW in package. Color: 82 Suntan Lustrous heavy weight footless tights 55% cotton, 40% nylon, 5% spandex Heavyweight with sheen. Very Opaque, Lustrous, has a sheen to it. Wear over footed tights for warmth. Retails: $15.50 Adult L and XL
I have 4 new packages of these; 2 in Adult size L and 2 in Adult size XL.

MONDOR #3374
Stirrups Opaque Plus Footless Tights Stirrups (1 pair) that retail for $20.00 in size Adult XL. NEW in package.
color: 82 suntan Heavyweight with sheen. Outside the Boot Stirrup tights with Velcro Fastener. Very Opaque, Lustrous. 55% cotton, 40% tactel nylon, 5% lycra size Adult XL in this Stirrup tights pair.

Total of 5 NEW in package pairs of Mondor heavyweight sheen tights; 4 footless, and one stirrup type.

Entire discounted lot of 5 pairs all NEW MONDOR ice skate tights for only $68 + shipping. ($82 value!)