Looking for CoP values. | Golden Skate

Looking for CoP values.

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
I'm looking for something that has the values for all elements listed. I've looked all over the ISU site, but all I can find is random PDF's. I know there used to be something that was published way back whe the IJS was first implemented, but I doubt its up to date anymore with all the changes that have been made. I'm hoping someone knows where I can find the current list (with base values and goe values).

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
Would those be the Atlanta Braves you're a fan of? Or someone else?

Anyway, happy reading:
Judging system for singles/pairs 2008-9
All sorts of CoP documents

Yes, the Atlanta Braves. I'm a huge Braves fan...and totally bummed that Smoltzie is playing for the Red Sox :(.

Thanks for the links. I had it saved at one time, but lost it when I had to redo my computer last year. I had checked that ISU page, but for some reason couldn't find it, but the link Mathman posted is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks to you both.

Last edited:

Buttercup

Record Breaker
PS. edited to add: Um,, what Buttercup said. :)
I have spent too much time on the ISU website looking up stuff. It's disturbing.

Yes, the Atlanta Braves. I'm a huge Braves fan...and totally bummed that Smoltzie is playing for the Red Sox :(.
That one was a shock. I don't know that I blame them for not offering more $$$ after all the injuries to the pitchers last year, but it'll be strange seeing him play for the Red Sox. I think it's cool that the Braves will finally have a Japanese player, though!

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
I have spent too much time on the ISU website looking up stuff. It's disturbing.

That one was a shock. I don't know that I blame them for not offering more $$$ after all the injuries to the pitchers last year, but it'll be strange seeing him play for the Red Sox. I think it's cool that the Braves will finally have a Japanese player, though!

Yes it was I expected him to finish his career in Atlanta. I'm excited for the new season though. I take it you are a fan too?

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Yes it was I expected him to finish his career in Atlanta. I'm excited for the new season though. I take it you are a fan too?
I hope at least Chipper Jones will stay a career Brave.

Can I refer to myself as fan-ish? I used to be a fan back in high school (a long time ago) when they were on TBS every day. I got back into it a few years later and thought the Baby Braves season was fun, but like US ladies skaters, most of the babies did not pan out :frown2:. I still sort of follow what they're doing, but I'm now past the serious fandom phase.

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
I hope at least Chipper Jones will stay a career Brave.

Can I refer to myself as fan-ish? I used to be a fan back in high school (a long time ago) when they were on TBS every day. I got back into it a few years later and thought the Baby Braves season was fun, but like US ladies skaters, most of the babies did not pan out :frown2:. I still sort of follow what they're doing, but I'm now past the serious fandom phase.

I guess fan-ish works. LOL Maybe after they win the WS this year you'll be a fan again (hey a girl can dream right?)

gsrossano

Final Flight
I'm looking for something that has the values for all elements listed. I've looked all over the ISU site, but all I can find is random PDF's. I know there used to be something that was published way back whe the IJS was first implemented, but I doubt its up to date anymore with all the changes that have been made. I'm hoping someone knows where I can find the current list (with base values and goe values).

Send me a private message some time next week if you still can't find it and I can help you out. (I get back from Cleveland Monday.)