American Idol News | Golden Skate

American Idol News

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
well they said that an Osmond was going to be in tonight's show auditioning...

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Do you think it is one of theeeeeeeee Osmonds or just someone named Osmond???

Dee

sillylionlove

Medalist

Dee

No it is one of the Osmonds. I believe that it's one of the old brother's sons and Marie was interviewed somewhere and said that her nephew was auditioning.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker

Dee

they are in Salt Lake City... and the lead in was about David Archuleta and the Osmonds "who came out to support one of their own"... take it for what you will.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
My mom and sis saw the second generation Osmond's sing, in Branson MO, and they were thoroughly impressed.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ok saw the Osmond...he did good. He sang a christian song I believe and Simon, I think, made a comment that may have not been a good choice. Didn't someone else sing a christian song and got high praises??? I'm so confused. :agree:

Can someone tell me who gets chosen to do the mini stories lines??? It looks like some of them are filmed in their homes. Also, are these the people to watch in the competition??? I'm so confused. :agree:

I personally liked the goth looking lady with the nylon stockings and garters showing. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dee

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
This morning's paper says it is Donnie. I suppose a show he is in is on NBC as it said NBC was not happy about the leak.
my bad. I am talking about Dancing with the stars.

Last edited:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
AI Judges - Do they Seem Sillier this Season?

I don't know if it is just me, but the Judges on AI - including the newby female judge - just seem to be going out of their way to be sillier this season. I've not tuned in every week, but the couple of shows I've seen - their antics are pretty juvenille. Do they just get giddy after auditioning so many singers? The new judge is quite bold and does not pull any punches with Simon. She puts Simon in his place. She is not as docile as Paula. In fact Paula seems like more of a "space cadet" than ever. I wonder if they are bored with the whole show. One would almost think...