Golden Skate get together in L.A? | Golden Skate

Golden Skate get together in L.A?

Ms.Anthrope

On the Ice
Are there plans for GS get together? I'm in L.A. from 3/21 to 3/30 & would love to meet some of you.

To organize a get-to-gether would be to check the schedule. Look for at least an hour recess between events. Then find a spot in the arena to meet. Attendees should not be bashful about asking "Are you with Golden Skate? while milling around the assigned area. Also photos should be taken.

Now, who wants the job of organizer? a colorful sign showing GS would be nice for the roundup.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
unless you're up to meeting up after the events for the day have ended and you want to go out for drinks... though that doesn't seem to work out as well...

also if you ARE the organizer and you promise to wear a certain colored article of clothing - remember to pack it (I'm speaking from experience here lol)

and - yes! - you all MUST take pics and post them! :biggrin:

LKR

Rinkside
I will also be in attendance for the Ladies SP, FS, and Ice Dance FD.

Ms.Anthrope

On the Ice
Do people mind connecting via Facebook or something so we'll know each other? I'm going to be volunteering for a few days starting the 21st, so I could look for an easy spot for quick get together.

Are we limiting ourselves to certain area & time, or are we also okay with post event drink at the hotel bar or something?

^^^

Love your Dorothy Parker signature. She was a hoot! One of my favorites is when it was announed that President Calvin Colledge died, Parker said "How could they tell?"

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Just a thought. It has been my experience that meeting in a certain arena section during a certain practice, where there is open seating, is easy to do and people can meet and talk.
Everyone just has to show up wearing a red ball cap. You DO have one of those, dont you,
Tonichelle? ;)