EvanLysacek.com | Golden Skate

EvanLysacek.com

FSOWebmaster

On the Ice
Evan Lysacek launched a new official Web site prior to the 2009 U.S. Championships. From EvanLysacek.com:

Evan opens new official Web site at EvanLysacek.com

January 19, 2009 — As Evan skates for a third-consecutive national title this week at the U.S. Championships in Cleveland, Ohio, fans can follow his journey at EvanLysacek.com, his new official Web site.

"I am really, really excited to have my new official Web site online in time for nationals," Evan said. "I've been working really hard with my webmaster to make sure my site is something that fans can really enjoy. I hope that everyone thinks it's pretty cool."

In addition to a new design showcasing dozens of Evan photos, the site includes new features like the fan zone, where fans can download graphics or listen to songs recently played on Evan's iPod. The fan zone also includes links to Evan's Facebook page and the Evan Lysacek Fan Forum, a message board maintained by a group of fans.

Old features are now enhanced with new information. The gallery, which contains photos dating back to the 2002 U.S. Championships, also includes both new on-ice and off-ice photos.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I miss the gold theme, and the map spreads the page too far...

not to mention that those maps are always full of errors and so the site doesn't work for me. bummer.

FSOWebmaster

On the Ice
The site is best viewed in a maximized Web browser with a 1280x800 screen resolution. To change your screen resolution (in Windows), go to start > control panel > display > settings > screen resolution. Also make sure that you allow active controls as the site uses Flash elements.