Ladies SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Is there an age requirement for 4CC. This last skater from Korea looks about 13. She was very good.

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
I am working on my memory...

Charissa TANSOMBOON of Thailand

Her highlight is a pretty catch-foot spin, nice change of edge, good layback, but weak jumps and slow.

Medusa

Record Breaker
Thanks for the reports bubbleyum, I very much appreciate it :clap:.

And yes, the age requirement is the same as for Worlds as far as I know.

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
Yang Liu of China
Nice 3lz-2t to start the program, good 3L, solid 2A
Soft and gentle expression, I just wish her to have more speed and attack thru the step sequence. Spin is not as fast as usual, nice stretched catch-foot spin to end
David Wilson is at her side at K&C

bubbleyum

On the Ice
yan liu from china. very tall, wearing turqiose costume, with the type of flowy sleeves.
don't like her elevator music. errrrr, i see david wilson with her n the kiss-and cry? geez, he picked bad music :p he's telling her to say "hi canada" along with her "hi china" wave at the camera, lol.

this girl is good. jumps were good, spiral was good, footwork was good.
everything was "good" but just nothing special, exciting, or spectacular about her skating. she has a very mature pleasant look on the ice though.

47.60, season's best for her. 2nd place, looks happy.

mystichaze

On the Ice
Thanks for pointing out David Wilson! I have never seen him before so it is nice to put a face to a name.

bubbleyum

On the Ice
girl from mexico (cantu), wearing a stripy waistcoat costume. lotsa mexico fans in the arena cheering.

this girl is entertaining! her prgram is very theatrical and she is working hard at her expression. she doubled her lutz-combo though she did a solo triple fine. the rest of her skating was just ok. i thought the last sit spin position was a little strange, she ended up skating on both blades.... wierd.

she looks happy. 44.82 3rd place. i think her sister skates next for mexico too.

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
do you mean "crazy" as in good?
i dunno, i thought her last crouching postion made her look like she was going to the bathroom in the woods... on both blades.

I think 1795 means it takes great balance point for that unusal sit spin, she can easily have her butt on the ice in that position

Medusa

Record Breaker
Ah, starting SBS and getting a Yu-Na Ad... Which SBS is the right one?