Video clips | Golden Skate

Video clips

skatingbc

Final Flight
Thanks DarkestMoon

Now i only need to find Cynthia Phaneuf. Joannie looked so relaxed :)

ITA!! She looked so comfortable and in her element. The Canadians might have a bit of an advantage because Nationals were held in the same arena only one year ago. They might just be a little more comfortable with the rink size, etc. It's where Tessa and Scott won their first National title! Maybe this is their arena, past, present and future? A girl can dream...

figuristka

Medalist
Thanks so much Andalusia. Watching in HQ was great. I actually liked this short the most of all the ladies.:love:

shine

Record Breaker
Here you are, figuristka :) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqrV6oyfLb4&feature=channel_page

Cynthia's SP can also be watched in HQ, which really enhances the effect.
Thanks for the links! Wow. I haven't always been her biggest fan, but I was almost in tears by the end of Cynthia's SLSS. I have admit she has always been one of the most charismatic and infectious skaters when she takes command of the ice the way she did there, and brings out a lot of emotions from the audience like only a very few others can. It was such an emotion-filled performance and the quality of her skating was really ostensible. I really have a new found respect for Cynthia witnessing her gradual comeback from virtually having lost all her jumps a few seasons ago.

figuristka

Medalist
Thank you GiuliaPlum, Patrick was great. I never used to watch these vids in HQ but its really makes a difference. :)