Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Free Dance

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
skiing came up for me too, but I refreshed and it was all better... There's a skiing comp going on at the same time, so I assume their systems are just confused

I'm sure there are way more people watching than they expected.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Yet another Shpilband & Zueva's couple.

7 deadly sins, huh? Are Denkova and Staviski watching this?

Last edited:

Lissy

Medalist
Ug. I got blacked out. I better be able to watch the last group or icenetwork is going down.

jcoates

Medalist
Ug. I got blacked out. I better be able to watch the last group or icenetwork is going down.

Same here. I sent them quite the pointed complaint last night during the men's short. This is getting out of hand.:mad::mad::mad:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Weaver and Poje are up now. She looks like she is dressed for the Viennise Waltz.

Oh, the music is Dr. Zhivago.

Lissy

Medalist
Luckily I just got back in. I had to restart my computer though. If it happens, again, Icenetwork may want to watch out...

KatIgn

Spectator
I am impressed.These two sweethearts, skate so easy...and it's just lovely...They have a new fan:)

KatIgn

Spectator
Yet another Shpilband & Zueva's couple.

7 deadly sins, huh? Are Denkova and Staviski watching this?
noticed the costumes???:)
yesterday - tanith and ben
today - Albena and Max
Is there any copyright in figure skating - just kidding:):chorus:

victoria90

On the Ice
A very nice FD from Weaver and Poje :clap: They've been together for a short time and yet they skate so fluid.

jcoates

Medalist
It's finally back. This problem seriously needs to be resolved. They should realize the web traffic sill increase as they approach the later groups. Totally unprofessional.

skatingbc

Final Flight
Weaver and Poje just blew me away! Amazing! I love how Shae-Lynn and their other coach were making the same hilarious movements as they were watching their students skate and how they laughed about it afterwards. I must admit, I do like seeing the coaches reactions almost as much as I love watching the skating.

mystichaze

On the Ice
Okay, so Weaver & Poje's FD dance score shot up 6 points from their last ISU event while other skaters FD scores remained a point or two above/below their last ISU event score :scratch: :rofl: Maybe we will have a Canadian sweep in Ice Dance!!! Go Canada!! Maple Syrup shots all around!