Free Dance

lmarie086

Medalist
For all IN viewers, try CBC instead
http://www.radio-canada.ca/sports/Patinage/#
click on "web diffusion"
(thanks beep beep)

picture looks better too!

I'm using it and it really is a lot better than IN actually. I'll keep this in mind for Worlds!

Weaver/Poje were exquisite, I just love that FD. I think that was probably their best performance of the season. I like them better than Crone/Poirier so am hoping they can come back strong next season in time for the Olympics!

bellafurr

On the Ice
Okay, so Weaver & Poje's FD dance score shot up 6 points from their last ISU event while other skaters FD scores remained a point or two above/below their last ISU event score :scratch: :rofl: Maybe we will have a Canadian sweep in Ice Dance!!! Go Canada!! Maple Syrup shots all around!

Get a life

i love to skate

Medalist
Okay, so Weaver & Poje's FD dance score shot up 6 points from their last ISU event while other skaters FD scores remained a point or two above/below their last ISU event score :scratch: :rofl: Maybe we will have a Canadian sweep in Ice Dance!!! Go Canada!! Maple Syrup shots all around!

Weaver and Poje had a couple of elements called Level 1 in their last international competition and have worked on getting their levels up. Perhaps there score is due to their improvements. Not everything is a conspiracy...

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Radio-Canada works fine for me too. Even better than yesternight. Amazing that it works over sea.Thanks to all helping with this link!!!! It says i'm watching ski, but who cares. I know what I see and that is wonderful skating with no disturbing commentators. No need to pay for IN?

Virtue/Moir became my favorites when I first saw them. I look forward to watching the other three pairs too, especially Davis/White.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Weaver/Poje were exquisite, I just love that FD. I think that was probably their best performance of the season. I like them better than Crone/Poirier so am hoping they can come back strong next season in time for the Olympics!

They skated a beautiful FD. I was impressed.

missysays

On the Ice
OMG, that announcing thing that they're doing in the arena is completely distracting and cheesy. I wish they would stop. I noticed that they did that at Skate Canada and Canadian Nationals too. If they do that at the Olympics, I'm going to be severely irritated.

mystichaze

On the Ice
Weaver and Poje had a couple of elements called Level 1 in their last international competition and have worked on getting their levels up. Perhaps there score is due to their improvements. Not everything is a conspiracy...

Thanks for the clarification!

Eevun

Final Flight
I can't see anything at all. But I had it explained to me that the graphic cards in laptops aren't powerful enough for Silverlight (Microsoft crap anyway..). But I'm fine with your good telling :)

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
OMG, that announcing thing that they're doing in the arena is completely distracting and cheesy. I wish they would stop. I noticed that they did that at Skate Canada and Canadian Nationals too. If they do that at the Olympics, I'm going to be severely irritated.

what announcing thing?

Particle Man

Match Penalty
Luckily I just got back in. I had to restart my computer though. If it happens, again, Icenetwork may want to watch out...

If you're blacked out, it's an IP problem. I ALWAYS have to call icenetwork support and get my specific IP unblocked. And if my IP ever changes, I have to do it again. You would think that being on comcast in Pittsburgh would be recognizable enough. Especially considering that BANNER ADS continually post "hot singles in the Pittsburgh area". So banner ads know where I am, but icenetwork doesn't.

Anyway, I don't know why a reboot would change your IP address. It really shouldn't...