Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Free Dance

mystichaze

On the Ice
Wow I really like that one lift that Tessa does on Scott's thigh! They really have some amazing lifts. Between them and Isabelle & Oli I can't decide which version I like best!

Particle Man

Match Penalty
IN cut out right in the middle of Virtue & Moir's skate. I was really getting into it. I'm definitely writing IN a complaint email. You know I'm skilled at it.

Oh, now it's back just in time for it to be over.

turtle

On the Ice
V/M... a few stumbles here and there. Was my favorite couple last season but I don't care much for this season's free dance. Go D/W!!

Eevun

Final Flight
IN cut out right in the middle of Virtue & Moir's skate. I was really getting into it. I'm definitely writing IN a complaint email. You know I'm skilled at it.

You guys seem to have reeeal trouble with IN this event...

Lissy

Medalist
I had never had a problem with IN before. I was really surprised when it happened.

Particle Man

Match Penalty
You guys seem to have reeeal trouble with IN this event...

It's been pretty terrible for 4CC. Lost most of the US men's SP, lost Rachael's SP, and others. Now cut out half of Virtue & Moir. Other than the blackout/IP problem, which is always fixed by a call to IN tech support, I really haven't had any problems with IN this season until 4CC.

For the ladies LP, I say definitely keep that other Canadian feed on another browser on standby. We're going to need it.

*Sniper*

On the Ice

Wah?

:laugh:

Hope the problem has been fixed by now.

*Sniper*

On the Ice
So how long have Davis & White been around in the senior circuit?
I don't follow Dance, so I had not really heard of them until two years ago or so.
I'm amazed that they've climbed the ranks so quickly.

Especially considering that BANNER ADS continually post "hot singles in the Pittsburgh area". So banner ads know where I am, but icenetwork doesn't.

:laugh:

Anyway, I don't know why a reboot would change your IP address. It really shouldn't...
For some internet providers you can change your IP by turning off your modem, then turning it back on.