Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Free Dance

beep_beep

Medalist
If D/W don't win at least the free dance, there will be a GS riot... and I'll be a part of it.

DaveT

On the Ice
It's been pretty terrible for 4CC. Lost most of the US men's SP, lost Rachael's SP, and others. Now cut out half of Virtue & Moir. Other than the blackout/IP problem, which is always fixed by a call to IN tech support, I really haven't had any problems with IN this season until 4CC.

For the ladies LP, I say definitely keep that other Canadian feed on another browser on standby. We're going to need it.

Same for me, IN has been pretty reliable until this event - I too plan to have a standby ready tonight.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Meryl and Charlie did not perform as well as they did at nationals. Their were slightly behind the music in a few parts, but those twizzles...wow.
Meryl seemed to be smiling too much, not the emotion I saw at nationals.

But I am nit-picking.

New Season Best

1st place!!!!!!

they beat virtue and moir!

i am SO HAPPY!

Justice in judging! So much for the biased Canadian judges. And Patrick is the rightful king. :biggrin: Congrats to D&W!!!

Final Flight
finally a legitimate win....who cares about the crimes commited on the OD protocols

Particle Man

Match Penalty
LOL. D&W only won by 0.58. How many times did V&M stumble? I didn't get to see their whole skate. I really have no capacity to judge dance, would you say V&M got boosted like the other Canadians? Anyway, I loved V&M's music, wish I could have seen them skate the whole thing ...