Best Triple Loop (Ladies) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Best Triple Loop (Ladies)

Who has/had the best Triple Loop

• Total voters

coconutpunch

Rinkside
iConcidering the number of real rotations of her loop, it's a little skeptical. :think: Irina and Carolina's loop are better than mao's loop technically. because their loop has speed, distance, no much pre-rotation.

Er...whatever you say, jenny. :rolleye:

Last edited:

goldenpleasures

On the Ice
I voted for Irina, but Anna Rechnio had a magical loop (when it worked!) Think Worlds 1998 SP, in which she finished 2nd. It's a shame she was so inconsistent.

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
Amélie Lacoste

Her triple loop is the best in my opinion and she is able to did a triple loop/triple loop in combination. :agree:

pokky_oc

On the Ice
Yu-Na Kim.

Umm... Does Yu-Na even do loop anymore? She's always replacing her 3Lo with her beautiful double axel:agree:
:clap::clap:

It terms of loop... I think Mao Asada and Yuka Sato have great loop!

I voted for Yuka though:laugh::laugh:

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
i think mao's loop looks good, but her loop is not best.
Isn't this poll questioning not preference but best?
Concidering the number of real rotations of her loop, it's a little skeptical. :think:
Irina and Carolina's loop are better than mao's loop technically.
because their loop has speed, distance, no much pre-rotation.

Completely untrue. Especially about the pre-rotation. Every skater pre-rotates about half a turn. When they don't, ie - rushing the takeoff, the jump often ends up being popped.

Mao's 3Loop is gorgeous and definitely one of the best ever. The rotation, air position, landing, and height are all superb.

mayamae_55

Rinkside
I love both Ashley's and Nana Takeda's loop :love:

Agree! I love Nana's loop too. I don't like the entry when she flutters her hand to (maybe) count the timing, but the height! Speed! Flow! WOW! It's quite similar to Midori's I think, but Nana pivots tighter.