Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol Season 8

American Idol Season 8

Am I the only one watching this season? I'll admit I have half heartedly watched the auditions and hell week (I was in FL for part of the time), but I am impressed with some of the talent. No real favorites, but I've found one to dislike strongly.

Custom Title
    I've found three to dislike strongly.
    I just can't stand drama queens. Actually I really like Adam. I rarely ever fall for
    emo boys, but I find him really attractive, and he has tons of talent. I think he's going to be one of the favorites. There are some other talents, but lots of them turn me off with their sob stories.

Tatiana should NOT be anywhere near the top. If she gets voted into the actual competition I'm seriously considering not watching at all.

Lol. Tatiana is in! I think parts of her singing are actually good, but will people really vote for her drama? I also really like Adam Lambert. I think he is the front runner to win. He has an amazing and unique voice.

Custom Title
    There are a couple that I didn't think should have gone thru but, overall I like the selections. I don't have any favorites yet. What does anyone think of the new judge?? Myself I don't know why they brought someone else on.

I prefer the new judge to Paula... considering the rumors flying that Simon wants to quit or the fact that producers want to boot Paula I think it's smart to introduce her now rather than later.

I agree that Tatiana can sing, but she is so fake and puts other drama queens to shame. She has to go... seriously (I have a feeling she'll be vote for the worst's favorite)

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    I don't remember their names so here's the top 36. Actually the one I do remember is Tatianna.

Top 36

I actually think Tatianna has a good voice. I think the problem would be trying to control her, which I don't think they can.
    Last edited by Dee4707; 02-12-2009 at 02:33 PM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    I prefer the new judge to Paula... considering the rumors flying that Simon wants to quit or the fact that producers want to boot Paula I think it's smart to introduce her now rather than later.

I agree that Tatiana can sing, but she is so fake and puts other drama queens to shame. She has to go... seriously (I have a feeling she'll be vote for the worst's favorite)
    Oh yeah, I love Kara. It's great to see an articulate female judge who actually knows her stuff. Tatiana and Nate have got to go.

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    Giggles is really getting on my nerves.

One of the semifinalist is disqualified.

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pag...u_sid=10562210

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    Joanna Pacitti. She already had two music videos out. "Slide" was actually on the radio at the mall, a week or two ago.

I didn't see everyone when I was in Louisville, but it just seemed like she had a free pass to audition, imo.

I think there are several very talented young men & 2 or 3 girls that were good. I like in particular Adam Lambert, Danny Gokey, (was surprised they didn't put his friend, Jamar through) Jorge Nunez & Matt Giraud. There were 4 or 5 that I don't think I've heard as yet. Von Smith was another I tho't was good. No favorite as yet. I was pulling for Rose Flack but she's gone & most of the other girls I don't remember except for Alexis Grace (she's good), Lil Rounds & the crazy Tatiana.

Quote Originally Posted by merrywidow View Post
    Danny Gokey, (was surprised they didn't put his friend, Jamar through)
    I agree I was surprised by that too.

I wonder how everything will work out for Scott MacIntyre.

Did anyone watch last night???

Yes, overall, it was not very impressive. I expect that Danny & Alexis will be the top vote getters with either Anoop or Ricky getting the 3rd spot. I think Ricky is at a disadvantage because last night was the first time we saw & heard him so he may not have builty up enough of a fan base to make it through this way. He was very good but I don't phone in so I can't help him. Where are the Bo Bices? the Chris Daughtrey's? the Jason Castro's?

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast