Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol Season 8

0 Not allowed!

American Idol Season 8

Am I the only one watching this season? I'll admit I have half heartedly watched the auditions and hell week (I was in FL for part of the time), but I am impressed with some of the talent. No real favorites, but I've found one to dislike strongly.

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    I've found three to dislike strongly.
    I just can't stand drama queens. Actually I really like Adam. I rarely ever fall for
    emo boys, but I find him really attractive, and he has tons of talent. I think he's going to be one of the favorites. There are some other talents, but lots of them turn me off with their sob stories.

0 Not allowed!
    Tatiana should NOT be anywhere near the top. If she gets voted into the actual competition I'm seriously considering not watching at all.

0 Not allowed!
    Lol. Tatiana is in! I think parts of her singing are actually good, but will people really vote for her drama? I also really like Adam Lambert. I think he is the front runner to win. He has an amazing and unique voice.

Custom Title

0 Not allowed!
    There are a couple that I didn't think should have gone thru but, overall I like the selections. I don't have any favorites yet. What does anyone think of the new judge?? Myself I don't know why they brought someone else on.

0 Not allowed!
    I prefer the new judge to Paula... considering the rumors flying that Simon wants to quit or the fact that producers want to boot Paula I think it's smart to introduce her now rather than later.

I agree that Tatiana can sing, but she is so fake and puts other drama queens to shame. She has to go... seriously (I have a feeling she'll be vote for the worst's favorite)

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    I don't remember their names so here's the top 36. Actually the one I do remember is Tatianna.

Top 36

I actually think Tatianna has a good voice. I think the problem would be trying to control her, which I don't think they can.
    Last edited by Dee4707; 02-12-2009 at 02:33 PM.

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    I prefer the new judge to Paula... considering the rumors flying that Simon wants to quit or the fact that producers want to boot Paula I think it's smart to introduce her now rather than later.

I agree that Tatiana can sing, but she is so fake and puts other drama queens to shame. She has to go... seriously (I have a feeling she'll be vote for the worst's favorite)
    Oh yeah, I love Kara. It's great to see an articulate female judge who actually knows her stuff. Tatiana and Nate have got to go.

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Giggles is really getting on my nerves.

0 Not allowed!
    One of the semifinalist is disqualified.

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pag...u_sid=10562210

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Joanna Pacitti. She already had two music videos out. "Slide" was actually on the radio at the mall, a week or two ago.

I didn't see everyone when I was in Louisville, but it just seemed like she had a free pass to audition, imo.

0 Not allowed!
    I think there are several very talented young men & 2 or 3 girls that were good. I like in particular Adam Lambert, Danny Gokey, (was surprised they didn't put his friend, Jamar through) Jorge Nunez & Matt Giraud. There were 4 or 5 that I don't think I've heard as yet. Von Smith was another I tho't was good. No favorite as yet. I was pulling for Rose Flack but she's gone & most of the other girls I don't remember except for Alexis Grace (she's good), Lil Rounds & the crazy Tatiana.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by merrywidow View Post
    Danny Gokey, (was surprised they didn't put his friend, Jamar through)
    I agree I was surprised by that too.

I wonder how everything will work out for Scott MacIntyre.

0 Not allowed!
    Did anyone watch last night???

0 Not allowed!
    Yes, overall, it was not very impressive. I expect that Danny & Alexis will be the top vote getters with either Anoop or Ricky getting the 3rd spot. I think Ricky is at a disadvantage because last night was the first time we saw & heard him so he may not have builty up enough of a fan base to make it through this way. He was very good but I don't phone in so I can't help him. Where are the Bo Bices? the Chris Daughtrey's? the Jason Castro's?

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast