Icenetwork.com Video Schedule | Golden Skate

Icenetwork.com Video Schedule

Trewyn

Medalist
Last year Jr Worlds was available to people that didn't have a subscription to icenetwork (you only needed to register); is that going to be the case this year? I'm guessing no :s.

Last year Jr Worlds was available to people that didn't have a subscription to icenetwork (you only needed to register); is that going to be the case this year? I'm guessing no :s.
I think that was just a come-on to get you interested. Why should they do this free? They have bills to pay, too.

By the Way. It should be a very interesting competiion. The most interesting one will be Michal Brezina against all the US boys especially Rippon.

Medusa

Record Breaker
Well, good for you if you live in the US and can watch it.

Once again, anything from the Russian channel?

Trewyn

Medalist
I think that was just a come-on to get you interested. Why should they do this free? They have bills to pay, too.
I absolutely wouldn't mind paying for it if that would get me anywhere. But Icenetwork is extremely discriminative towards Non-Americans (i know this might not be their fault). So basically all I would get is sectionals and nationals and a few shows. Maybe I'll subscribe in the summer for the reduced price.

I absolutely wouldn't mind paying for it if that would get me anywhere. But Icenetwork is extremely discriminative towards Non-Americans (i know this might not be their fault). So basically all I would get is sectionals and nationals and a few shows. Maybe I'll subscribe in the summer for the reduced price.
How awful for you. I don't know what IN is up to in discriminating? A buck is a buck wherever it comes from. Try them again.

I don't know what country you reside in, but generally speaking Europeans have better choices to view comps.

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
I live in the United States and I paid for Ice Network. For the ladies' and men's events at 4CC, I got a black screen. I still cannot view the programs more than a week later. :mad:

Tammi

On the Ice
Polymer Bob, have you called their tech support? Some IP addresses come up as being outside the US, when they really aren't. This could be causing a problem, or it may simply be a setting on your computer. It's a great service when it works, but I had serious buffering issues during Nationals, so I know it can be very frustrating when things aren't working correctly.

I understand that Eurosport will have some events live.

marsden

Spectator
Blackout Restrictions for Viewers in Europe forJunior Worlds

I am a icenetwork subscriber and I live in Germany.
When I purchased the season pass 08/09, I thought I knew what I was buying.
I informed myself what I would be able to watch and what not.
Junior Worlds was:cool::disagree: clearly not under a blackout restriction.
I am totally dissapointed as I can`t watch anything.

Sylvia

Record Breaker
I am a icenetwork subscriber and I live in Germany.
When I purchased the season pass 08/09, I thought I knew what I was buying.
I informed myself what I would be able to watch and what not.
Junior Worlds was:cool::disagree: clearly not under a blackout restriction.
I am totally dissapointed as I can`t watch anything.
Others in Europe with Icenetwork subscriptions are getting blacked out from Junior Worlds as well. I recommend sending them an email with your IP address and your location address to see if they can unblock you: [email protected]

Definitely, let IN know. It may be that other national forces are blocking it for whatever reasons. If so, IN should have told you that.