I Won A Camera!!! | Golden Skate

I Won A Camera!!!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I won a camera on the Safeway Score and Win the other night! The Canucks played a game in Pheonix and apparantley my name was read out on tv that I had won a prize after the powerplay. I don't even watch hockey so I did not learn of this until the next day - a couple of friends left messages on our phone and my husband heard about it at work through his coworkers.

Was I ever surprised to learn I won a prize!!!!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
A Cassio Digital Camera. It's worth a couple of hundred dollars.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
seriously, though, canon point and shoots are probably the best out there for the $$ you spend. and their customer service is rated #1

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
seriously, though, canon point and shoots are probably the best out there for the $$ you spend. and their customer service is rated #1
Thanks Toni. When I go shopping I'll keep that tucked away for future reference.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Annie - canon powershots are pretty inexpensive... which is another great thing about them...

but go to a camera store (not wal-mart!) and play around with the different cameras and talk to one of the camera guys there... make sure you find one that fits... then if you can find it cheaper online or at wal-mart go for it... but definitely play around and see your options.

my first digital camera was a powershot... it's totally ancient now, but it was a great first camera

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
if I could afford it, I'd work with film... just can't seem to make it work though

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Annie - canon powershots are pretty inexpensive... which is another great thing about them...

but go to a camera store (not wal-mart!) and play around with the different cameras and talk to one of the camera guys there... make sure you find one that fits... then if you can find it cheaper online or at wal-mart go for it... but definitely play around and see your options.

my first digital camera was a powershot... it's totally ancient now, but it was a great first camera

Well, circuit city is going out of business, so I may check over there. My limit is around 50 bucks, but I'm super good at finding deals, so you never know.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Just make sure you realize there will be no guarantees when a business goes out like that, except for the manufacturer's guarantee.