Which lady do you most want to see on the Worlds Podium? | Golden Skate

Which lady do you most want to see on the Worlds Podium?

Which Lady do you most want to see on the Worlds Podium

• Yu Na Kim

Votes: 60 31.6%
  • Mao Asasa

Votes: 43 22.6%
  • Joannie Rochette

Votes: 22 11.6%
  • Mikki Ando

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • Carolina Kostner

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Fumie Suguri

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Laura Lepisto

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Sarah Meier

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Alissa Czisny

Votes: 24 12.6%
  • Cynthia Phaneuf

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters

figuristka

Medalist
1 Yu Na Kim
2 Mao asada
3 Joannie Rochette
4 Mikki Ando
5 Carolina Kostner
6 Fumie Suguri
7 Laura Lepisto
8 Sarah Meier
9 Alissa Czisny
10 Cynthia Phaneuf

flying camel

Medalist
I would love to see Alissa up there in any spot. But if by some miracle that were to happen, there would just be too much pressure leading up to the Olympics.

Last edited:

Bill508

Rinkside
Team Japan

I'd love to see Mao, Miki and Fumie all on the podium in any order. A clean sweep for Japan. Same goes for Vancouner 2010.

kandidy

Final Flight
I'd love to see Mao, Miki and Fumie all on the podium in any order. A clean sweep for Japan. Same goes for Vancouner 2010.

That's gonna be scary! ;)
Well, US had great victorious moment like that several times, right?

Wrlmy

Medalist
Alissa, Joannie, and Cynthia. I really want "older" skaters to have their turns to medal. Especially Joannie since I think she may not be around too long after Olympics.

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
Yu-Na, and this time Gold!

Artisticly, she's the best. She could skate to anything and it would really be beautiful.

Mao comes as a close second for my fave.

figuristka

Medalist
I just felt like making a poll as i never tried to make one before.:p I myself chose Joannie Rochette as she has been a strong skater for years but never been so close as this year to be in a position where she can challenge for a medal. I would be happy with a medal of any colour as Worlds is always so difficult. Of course i would expect the other medalists to be Kim and Ando, but would like to see Cynthia Phaneuf medal one day. It is nice to see so many hoping for Alissa Czisny to do so well as some other threads were not sounding too supportive before.

I expect and want Mao to medal, and I really want Miki to as well. Joannie too. Unfortunately Yu Na is probably not going to give up "her" spot.

As much as I like Rachael and Alyssa I'll be very surprised if they beat any of these four.

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
It was Worlds in 1991 (Kristi, Tanya, and Kerrigan)

Since Torino I have wanted to see Fumie win a world title since imo she should have gotten bronze at the Olypmics.

maybe even silver :no: every time I think about it I get angry.

Lucky Star

Final Flight
I'd like to see Yu-Na at the first place this time and I hope that one day Sarah Meier will win any World's medal

TRAxel

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Joannie!! It's been far too long since a Canadian lady stood on that podium!
It would be fantastic to see Cynthia up there too :clap: