michelle kwan | Golden Skate

michelle kwan

pray4akwancomeback

Spectator
I just got through reading an article on Michelle Kwan. The article was about a inspiriration fan encounter. It left me missing her on the ice even more. I not only want to see her return for that elusive gold medal I want her to add the one thing that would cement her permanently as best female figure skater of all-time. Look at her massive reseme. She holds the record for most national titles (has more perfect scores of any skater male, female, pairs, or ice dancers), has five world titles and two olympic medals (silver and bronze). In the world we live with all the bad it would be nice if this great lady made the most miraculous comeback of all-time. With Korea and Japan being home to predictable 2010 gold medalist Michelle Kwan will have a huge obstacle to overcome but no one could argue her being the one we ALL are rooting for. I am probaly unrealistice but I just miss her.:)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
"all"... um... no... :laugh:

let the other ladies have it for a chance... let our girls get the experience and dominate again in four years.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
I think I am going to be greedy and say I would love it if Michelle came back, a 10th National title doesn't sound all that bad....:party2: