Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chimp killed after attacking person

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Rallycairn, thanks for all the info. I did feel sorry for the chimp in the sense it was killed because of the owner lack of intelligence.

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Johar View Post
    The victim is being considered a candidtae for a face transplant because her injuries are too severe.
    how awful.................I hope it did not affect her eyesight, hearing, smell. What a truly horrific injury, poor woman, I really feel sorry for her. I recall a transplant was done successfully to a woman in France who had an injury from a dog who ripped her face off. I heard it was successful.

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    Rallycairn - interesting post - thanks. I did not know that about parrots and your example about the chimps going after group two........interesting observation. Sorta like gangs (humans)

I wonder how chimps compare to gorillas? Jane Goodall lived with Gorillas and they seemed to accept her but was that an anomaly or just a different primate?

0 Not allowed!
    The gorillas stayed in the wild when Jane Goodall was studying them. They weren't dressed like little furry children and washed in tubs.

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Winnipeg- The woman is a candidate for a face transplant, but she did lose her eyes.

Trained chimps seem more wild, compared to a trained Gorilla, from what I've seen.

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    oh, I am so sorry to hear this. This is one of the worst maulings I have ever heard of...................that poor woman, my heart really goes out to her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2