Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chimp killed after attacking person

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Rallycairn, thanks for all the info. I did feel sorry for the chimp in the sense it was killed because of the owner lack of intelligence.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Johar View Post
    The victim is being considered a candidtae for a face transplant because her injuries are too severe.
    how awful.................I hope it did not affect her eyesight, hearing, smell. What a truly horrific injury, poor woman, I really feel sorry for her. I recall a transplant was done successfully to a woman in France who had an injury from a dog who ripped her face off. I heard it was successful.

Custom Title
    Rallycairn - interesting post - thanks. I did not know that about parrots and your example about the chimps going after group two........interesting observation. Sorta like gangs (humans)

I wonder how chimps compare to gorillas? Jane Goodall lived with Gorillas and they seemed to accept her but was that an anomaly or just a different primate?

The gorillas stayed in the wild when Jane Goodall was studying them. They weren't dressed like little furry children and washed in tubs.

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    Winnipeg- The woman is a candidate for a face transplant, but she did lose her eyes.

Trained chimps seem more wild, compared to a trained Gorilla, from what I've seen.

Custom Title
    oh, I am so sorry to hear this. This is one of the worst maulings I have ever heard of...................that poor woman, my heart really goes out to her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2