Low Down Dirty Trick on the Bachelor (spoiler) | Golden Skate

Low Down Dirty Trick on the Bachelor (spoiler)

bekalc

Record Breaker
I'm normally not in to spoiling shows for people, but I think this absolutely has to get out. If you are watching this show, you know that they announced last week that it was going to have a shocking ending and a AFR show that was "intimate" and private...

Well, things have gotten out, it could be wrong but this is supposedly the excuse.

The Bachelor gets engaged to one girl at the end of the Show.

Than in the closed taping, unbeknownest to his fiance, he dumps her on National tv and tells her that he's going to take back up with the other girl.

The show is going to spin it as him just having the guts he made a mistake, but this other girl was blindsided.

However, some are suggesting this was the plan all along, that they told him if you want this girl, you have to first choose this girl.

Either way, he should have broken it up with the other girl in private and not National tv. Supposedly this girl is humilated, feels she has no dignity, and is really upset about the whole thing. OH, and the show (and the have handlers on these people at all times) arranged it so that on weekends when Final 1 wasn't with him, Final 2.

I just wanted people to know this and spread this because I think it's a horribley rotten thing to do (even if it was he geniunely made a mistake) for the show to let Final 1 find out on National tv when she thinks everything is over. And I want Jason to be outed as the jerk, he clearly is, and the show to be outed as well heartless.

IF I'm wrong, well I hope so.

For me the issue isn't that he changes his mind. The issue is first and foremost that he did it in a way that is sure to hurt the "original Final 1" the absolute worst.

Last edited:
I don't think these reality shows are real. They are "unscripted" only in the sense that the writers did not write out every word for the actors to say.

The poor betrayed girl lucked out and got the big emotional scene where she gets to cry and emote for the cameras. It can only help her career. :cool:

skamper23

Medalist
If it's true....that's awful! I watch the show....ever since the Trista & Ryan season...always hoping it will work out for some other couple! If TPTB really told Jason he had to pick Melissa then dump her publicly to have Molly.....shame on him for going through with it! Looks like Melissa's family was right about not wanting to be a part of this show...maybe TPTB asked her family to do something and they said no way!!! I bet they offer Melissa to be the next Bachelorette, after all that's how Jason got to be the Bachelor!

Jhar55

Medalist
Myself kind of lost on the whole thing. Was getting the idea he dumped both and got back with Deanna. Can't blame Melissa's family for not wanting to go on national TV. Krista and Ryan made such a wonderful couple, but are any of the other couples still together??

psycho

On the Ice
Either way, he should have broken it up with the other girl in private and not National tv. Supposedly this girl is humilated, feels she has no dignity, and is really upset about the whole thing. OH, and the show (and the have handlers on these people at all times) arranged it so that on weekends when Final 1 wasn't with him, Final 2.
To be fair, she lost her dignity, long before the dumping, by the simple act of signing up for this show, so I don't see why that's an issue. ;)