2009 Worlds Ladies' and Men's Analysis Blog Post | Golden Skate

2009 Worlds Ladies' and Men's Analysis Blog Post

LKR

Rinkside
I have just updated my blog with a post analyzing the prospects of the top ladies set to compete at the 2009 World Championships. This is part one of a two-part post.

Featuring: Miki Ando, Mao Asada, Alissa Czisny, Rachael Flatt, Yu-Na Kim, and Carolina Kostner.

http://videoreplayartistry.blogspot.com

shallwedansu

On the Ice
:rock: I love your blog, LKR! I love reading educated, in depth analyses!

Oh, this got moved to the Announcement forum. That's too bad because if it were still in the Worlds forum then more people would have read your blog. People who don't visit the Announcements forum are missing out on a great preview/analysis.

Last edited:
This is a good exercise for LKR. The information has been gleened from many sources, and not too heavy on his personal opinions. Big job done well and should serve many newbies to the world of figure skating.

Spun Silver - Can't this thread be moved to Worlds where more people will read it?
I'm happy it wasn't buried in LeCafe with all those games.

skyblue710

Rinkside
LKR, I really enjoyed reading your preview. It seems like you did a lot of research to write the preview, and it is very well written. Great job!:clap:

brightphoton

Medalist
Oh god, your posts are so wonderful. They're so fair. You list out the skaters good and bad points, and are completely honest. No favoritism at all. This is great!

Skating fans seem to have a lot more respect for LKR than Phil Hersh. Some smart newspaper or network should hire this talented 15-year-old to do commentary!

LKR

Rinkside
I'm so flattered by everyone's compliments! Needless to say, these analytical posts take a lot of time to make (I finished men's part II at around two in the morning LOL) but blogging is a lot of fun, too. It is also quite ironic that I comment on skaters' weaknesses, when I have never taken a skating lesson in my entire life.

SpunSilver-I'm actually 16 now. :biggrin:

LKR

Rinkside
I just updated a brief post regarding my thoughts on the top 12 ladies at these Worlds. This is my last post for now, but I will begin updating again as soon as the season begins in October. :biggrin:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thanks for the update and I look forward to reading your blog in October.