Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Our Comcast dropped Style

Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    I can make DVD copies... and I won't "sell" them... but help with shipping would be good... just offering..
    Of the entire event? How much do you want for shipping to 22205? BTW, how are classes and photography coming along?

classes have stalled, taking an indefinite break to regroup. I had a major meltdown last semester. Photo is going well

and yeah I'll be taping the whole event because I will be working through most of it *sigh*

Down With It
    If anything I'd only care about the ladies' short. I don't know about the freeskates, I will try to record that when it airs. Keyword being TRY, of course

If you are not a red blooded fan of the entire sport, I think NBC will give some of the last groups to skate on Oxygen as well as on NBC sports. So you should get the highlights. No problem.

If you must see everything as I must (and it can be boring at times) I would suggest you try to find a stream from somewhere leading into your living room.
    What I like about seeing the whole kit and kaboodle is singling out that young skater in the early groups who I believe shows something special. I find that rewarding and keep a watch on for next season.

Down With It
    Joe- check out TRT 3's live feed. I think they will stream free, live coverage of the Worlds

http://www.trt.net.tr/Canli/anasayfa...anal=tv3&slv=0

and you can watch it here in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    Joe- check out TRT 3's live feed. I think they will stream free, live coverage of the Worlds

http://www.trt.net.tr/Canli/anasayfa...anal=tv3&slv=0

and you can watch it here in the states.
    RD - Thanks for the info, and please keep us abreast of TRT. For the Worlds. I will be in LA so it's not a problem for me. Paid in full before the Market went bananas, but I will need TRT next season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2