Men's sp | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Men's sp

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
It seems that you are watching, would you have time to do PBP ?

I am but I can't do a pbp I have to get ready to go to work after this group.Sorry.

Kovalev/Russia 50.26 into 5th.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Wieczorek/Germany 54.20 into 4th.

eta: Kim/Korea 46.73 into 10th.

Next group is warming up. Off to work.

Last edited:
My list of talented young men so far:

Javier Raya (Spain)

Nari Song (China)

Denis Wieczorek (Germany)

Peter Reitmayer (Czech or Slovak?)

The last two groups have shown some sort of talent in the past.

Trewyn

Medalist
Out of patriotic interest; how did Ruben Blommaert do? He might not qualify for the FS... How many skaters are allowed? 24, 25?
Too bad there isn't a live stream somewhere. I don't have much hope, but I'll cross my fingers there'll be one for the Ladies events.

lisou

On the Ice
24 men qualify for the FS, I'm afraid Ruben is already out. I doubt we'll get a stream but Eurosport shows the men's FS and FD if you can watch it.

Kutien

Final Flight
Out of patriotic interest; how did Ruben Blommaert do? He might not qualify for the FS... How many skaters are allowed? 24, 25?
Too bad there isn't a live stream somewhere. I don't have much hope, but I'll cross my fingers there'll be one for the Ladies events.
1) 16 Ruben BLOMMAERT BEL 43.12 24.22 18.90 4.00 3.55 3.75 3.85 3.75 0.00 #17

2) 24

skatingbc

Final Flight
24 men qualify for the FS, I'm afraid Ruben is already out. I doubt we'll get a stream but Eurosport shows the men's FS and FD if you can watch it.

On the site with live results being posted there is a little Q next to some of the skaters names. I would think, seeing as Ruben has a Q beside his name, that he has qualified.

Edit...Never mind! I saw another Ruben who has so far, not qualified, and this is probably who you were referring to. Although, there still is a slim chance that he could qualify! You never know, especially in Juniors!

Last edited:

enlight78

Medalist
Mark Vaillant
3?lip /3t
2A
wild slow camel
3luzt
straightline ftwork into O ftwork
combo spin

enlight78

Medalist
Denis Ten
feed froze

combo spin camel/ bielman/scratch
nice ftwork
broken camel into a donut
freez
straightline ftwork
back sit spin

slo mo
3A good
3/3 good
single 3 good

lisou

On the Ice
Thanks for the PBP, I see that you are in Georgia, where are you watching plz ???

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Ten was in a black vee neck jump suit with one fancy red glove. Skating to Malaguena, with lots of Flamenco foot noises.

Majorov is in a red peasant blouse sleeved effect with black pants and a faux black vest and red cummerbund sewed in. He is skating to Greek folk music. Two hands down on the circular footwork. Probably lost levels there, as well as turning out on the 3t in the combination.

enlight78

Medalist
Alexander
3t/3t shaky
3lutz ok
2A
camel into an attitude catch
straightline ftwork
combo sit spins
freeze
back sit

Medusa

Record Breaker
Well, either Majorov did something drastic to his skating since Europeans - or he is profiting from skating in the last two groups. 25.15 PCS?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Something drastic to the skating. This was very nice, and danced mostly to the beat. If he didn't screw up the f/w, he would be higher.

Brezina in a white shirt, black vest, black pants, skating to Sing Sing Sing

69.55 into 1st

Alicja

On the Ice
Well, either Majorov did something drastic to his skating since Europeans - or he is profiting from skating in the last two groups. 25.15 PCS?

I assume the difference is not in his skating but the competition. It's JUNIOR worlds... Haven't seen the program though, so I could be wrong.. After all I didn't think he skated that badly at Europeans besides the multiple falls

enlight78

Medalist
jeff Buttle's twin

3A nice
3Lutz
3flip/1toe
combo sit spin
good straightline
camel into a donut
crowd getting into the O ft/work
camel/sit /upright combo spin