Ladies short program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies short program

Particle Man

Match Penalty
I think Icenetwork was too cheap to send anyone to Bulgaria so they decided to pick up the feed via Ham Radio. :rofl:

Edit: As soon as ice resurface happened, feed cut out and then came back without the wavy lines. I'm thinking someone swapped a bad cable or something

And wow, there is like -- NO ONE in that arena. That's kind of crazy!

Last edited:

Trewyn

Medalist
I second that. But oh, there's no one around? I guess the Americans have gone to sleep...
I hope there'll a feed for the final groups..

COP

Match Penalty
Looks like Bingwa Geng's training in the U.S. under Mingzhu Li has paid off. She landed 3flip+2t, 3lutz, 2a, all clean. Her scores were kind of low here. Actually her 2a was downgraded ...

3F-2T e
3Lz
ccosp4
slst3
2A<
fcsp2
spsq4
lsp4

Last edited:

rosee

On the Ice
Wow, it's really close between the current top Ladies.
Caroline's turn now!

oleada

Record Breaker
Caroline fell on an under-rotated (and it obviously was) triple flip. I'm not sure if the lutz was rotated either, and she probably got at least a ! for it.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Caroline felll on her combo jump. i.e. missed it completely. She was a little shaky during her program not her best.47.64 into 4th.

Sylvia

Record Breaker
COP, you should mention where you are getting Bingwa Geng's and Caroline Zhang's elements and levels from. 'Eislauffan' (who has access to this information rinkside in Sofia) is posting them in the Junior Worlds forum at FSU.