Ladies Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies Free Skate

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
So, I guess this thread is really not about commenting on the Ladies Free Skate, but just a ***** session for a few who don't like who is competing here... Like it is their fault! Okay, Bye!

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
I hope Francesca Rio does well. I like her, she has fire and personality. She reminds me Ashley in the last year tango. And I think this might be her last event as single, since she's training with Hotarek as Pairs.

It may be a farce to some, but not to the skaters, I can assure you. Come on, who is to blame for the age-based Junior-Senior system? The skaters? We all know it is the ISU.

That being the case... all the competitors in this competition sure as hell don;t think this event is a farce. Get Real. Where are the comments about what is going on, on the ice right now!

I have no objection to putting on a competition and inviting a senior Olympic athlete (Gedevanishvili), a senior World Championship competitor (Wagner) and a senior Grand Prix finalist (Zhang) to headline it.

I just don't see why we call it the "junior championship."

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
I have no objection to putting on a competition and inviting a senior Olympic athlete (Gedevanishvili), a senior World Championship competitor (Wagner) and a senior Grand Prix finalist (Zhang) to headline it.

I just don't see why we call it the "junior championship."

They should call it "Grand Prix series qualification" or "Last chance to get a medal Championships"

Trewyn

Medalist
Is anyone actually watching the competition... The American ladies are up, starting with Caroline.. Anyone able to do pbp?

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
Next year Adelina Sotnikova and Elizaveta Tuktamisheva are making their Junior debut, aren't they? We might see a battle beetween they and the (real) Junior American ladies, who knows! I love Elizaveta!

Caroline just landed 7 triples..again :clap:
hey good for her