IceNetwork -- Ladies Short Program Feed?? | Golden Skate

IceNetwork -- Ladies Short Program Feed??

Particle Man

Match Penalty
I don't want any spoilers so I can't read through the main thread. Please don't post any spoilers here. But when I try to watch the Ladies SP on Icenetwork, the one that says "skaters 28-54" it only shows up to like Bingwa, playing for 1 hour 2 minutes and then that's it. I can't find any continuation of the rest of the competition. The Men's feeds also make no sense if you look at the numbers. Is anyone else having this problem, unable to see the final ladies SP's? Do you think they will be fixed/added soon?

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
It seems as though they just have not added the other videos yet.
If you look at the menu beside the screen for the men it says Complete Menu for Men's FS coming soon. Probably same for the ladies. The volume of skaters at JR Worlds was much higher than the other competitions and it may just take longer to get it all up. You would think the Men's FS would be up since it was held yesterday .

Particle Man

Match Penalty
It seems like the final skaters were just added. Kind of embarrassing as I was on the line with IN tech support, and I checked again, and sure enough there they were. It lists as 3:44:16 now instead of 1:02:07, so I have to assume they are all there now. :thumbsup: Looks like I have a lot of crap to do tonight, watch 3 hours of this, install hardware, design CDs, lol.