Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Sasha Cohen's big gamble

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by MKFSfan View Post
    Since when is Rachel seriously training the 3a to put in a program??? I thought she was practicing on the side, just because.
    That's my impression as well (that the 3A may be a goal for her next season)... at least according to the latest Rachael Flatt article linked in this thread in the Worlds forum: http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27153

Custom Title
    Last year at the Jr Worlds free skate conference both Rachael and Mirai stated they wanted to bring a triple axel in their programs for this season. And as we know neither of them did. A triple axel is something I only believe when I see it. There's absolutely no way Rachael's going to attempt one in LA as Joesitz speculated. But his statement was probably hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by skatingbc View Post
    Um...I would say that Italy and Switzerland are stronger in ladies than France!
    But neither hold GP events. It's the Big Six in Judging was what I mentioned.

Rachael is practicing a 3A according to the article. When she feels confident about it, she will put it in her competitive program.

Now my real question is: Who are the Tech Panelists for each division? This Panel, imo, has a very powerful voice in the results of a championship. (Chuckum has already given us the nationalities of the judges.)
    Last edited by Joesitz; 03-16-2009 at 08:12 AM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9