Scott Hamilton on Celebrity Apprentice!!??? | Golden Skate

Scott Hamilton on Celebrity Apprentice!!???

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Please "say it ain't so!" Is Scott hard up for work? Has he hung up his skates for good or what? I just read that Scott is going to be on Donald Trumps' reality show Celebrity Apprentice. I can't believe it. What's Scott going to do? Start another Skating Touring company?

:biggrin::biggrin:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It was also discussed here back in January.

L

LKR722

I'm watching! Go Scott!:clap::rock::rock: It should be a riot with all the different characters on the show (Joan and Melissa Rivers :laugh:)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
one, this is really old news :laugh:

secondly, Scott's retired from skating due to his brain tumor that is benign, and not growing, but still bothers his sight. He has stated he's back on the ice, more just for himself, and would not rule out a return, but says it *could* happen.

Ladskater

Record Breaker
Hmm..I don't watch this show. No wonder I was "out of the loop."

MissIzzy

Final Flight
Is it just me, or is Scott a far better commentator on reality TV than in the ice rink? Seriously, he probably gave the best and fairest observations on the other men. Guess he didn't really have a reason to be biased towards any of them.

Jhar55

Medalist
I watched the show and hope Scott does well BUT... How much money did Scott bring in on the cupcake sale? Didn't see him call anyone asking for a donation...When in the boardroom he hemmed and haulled when was asked who he fire...Guess he didn't want to throw anyone under the so call bus...But if he wants to stay in the running he gona have to step it up..I do think the right guy was fired and was close between Dice Clay and Rodman both the laziest of the bunch and not fan of either one..Maybe he's waiting to be project manger to show his hand....

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hmm..I don't watch this show. No wonder I was "out of the loop."
But you come to Golden Skate...I guess I don't understand what you mean here. Matter of fact, Toni brought it up in January when the news was out about the cast.

I don't watch the show much, not because I don't like it but because it has been on at times that conflicted with other things. I like how Donald comes to some of his decisions. Sometimes the big wigs at my job have me scratching my head.

I love it when Donald asked who should be fired and the comic said Scott....Scott was like....why me, what did I do???

Ladskater

Record Breaker
But you come to Golden Skate...I guess I don't understand what you mean here. Matter of fact, Toni brought it up in January when the news was out about the cast.

I don't watch the show much, not because I don't like it but because it has been on at times that conflicted with other things. I like how Donald comes to some of his decisions. Sometimes the big wigs at my job have me scratching my head.

I love it when Donald asked who should be fired and the comic said Scott....Scott was like....why me, what did I do???

I guess I missed the topic Toni brought up here in January. I only read the topics at Golden Skate that catch my attention. I won't be watching Celebrity Apprentice anyway.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I'll just add that I was not the only one who kept the board updated on the subject, it was in Le Cafe and in many of the Scott articles that came out around the time of his book...

Ladskater

Record Breaker
Well, I guess it was to me!!!

I don't read every topic here on Golden Skate - even if it is about a high profile skater like Scott Hamilton. So if I missed a side bar about Scott's appearance on a reality tv show, I am not going to get too excited....end of story.

:biggrin:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't read every topic here on Golden Skate - even if it is about a high profile skater like Scott Hamilton. So if I missed a side bar about Scott's appearance on a reality tv show, I am not going to get too excited....end of story.
:biggrin:
I guess it would have been had you not posted this. :)

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Scott you know what is on the line.