FS: MK Professional Freestyle Blades - 9" | Golden Skate

FS: MK Professional Freestyle Blades - 9"

Kevin Hurst

Spectator
I have a set of MK Professional Freestyle blades for sale. I manage a hockey and figure skating pro shop and had a skater leave these with me when she switched to Phantom blades. These have been sitting in my shop for a few months now and I don't know what to do with them so I figured I would give someone out in the skating community an awesome deal on mint blades.

The skinny:
- From my expert opinion I would honestly say that these have been sharpened 2-3 times.

- The blades are in perfect condition, the rocker is just as new. No low/high spots, no nicks in blade, no (NONE WHAT-SO-EVER) grinding of toe pick (which is quite rare to come across unless you have a good person sharpen your skates), NO rounding of heel on blade.

I really don't know what else to say. The blades are in mint condition. I would have no problems skating on these (if they were my size). Toe picks are perfect. Just take them to your local shop and have them mounted on your boots. You can have them sharpened by your local sharpener or skate on them as-is, they are still sharp.

Pictures:
MKProfessionalBlades001.jpg

MKProfessionalBlades003.jpg

MKProfessionalBlades004.jpg

MKProfessionalBlades005.jpg

MKProfessionalBlades006.jpg

MKProfessionalBlades007.jpg

MKProfessionalBlades009.jpg

MKProfessionalBlades010.jpg

MKProfessionalBlades013.jpg

These blades have an MSRP of $220, but most dealers will sell for around $199. Obviously I cannot sell these as new because they were mounted on a boot. This blade is as new as you will find it without purchasing it new. I will sell them for $100 + shipping. This price is well below dealer cost. You will not find a better price.

If you need help with finding your blade size just message me and I will be more than happy to help you. You basically just measure the sole (bottom) of your boot from toe to heel in inches.

Also, if anyone is interested in any other blades (John Wilson or MK) please feel free to message me. I guarantee I will get you a better deal than anywhere else.