Full 2011 Nationals Information Now Up! | Golden Skate

Full 2011 Nationals Information Now Up!

lcd

Match Penalty
As far as I'm concerned, the ticket prices are very reasonable[/QUOTE]

Good thing. Need people in the seats. Especially in a post Olympic year.

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
AFAIK Kristi still lives in NC, right? I hope her presence and involvement will be big with this Nats! :thumbsup:

I think Kristi lives in northern California full time now. Her husband, Bret Hedican, left the North Carolina Hurricanes last year, and in October he signed with the Anaheim (California) Ducks.

Big Question: Who will be back to do Nats after 2010 Olys?

B/A? D/W? S/B? N/B? C/Z?, H/H?

I/B? Mc/Bru? B/O? E/L? V/T

Flatt? Nagasu? Zhang? Meissner, Czisny? Wagner?

Abbott? Lysacek? Mroz? Weir? Carrier? Bradley?, Rippon?

Also: Who has the best chance in winning his/her Division?

Rumours: Michelle Kwan is working on a 3Lutzx3Loop and Sasha Cohen is working on 3Fx3T. Zhang working on a 3A. Weir has landed 2 clean quads in practice. Bradley will skate to Dying Swan.

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Big Question: Who will be back to do Nats after 2010 Olys?

B/A? D/W? S/B? N/B? C/Z?, H/H?

I/B? Mc/Bru? B/O? E/L? V/T

Flatt? Nagasu? Zhang? Meissner, Czisny? Wagner?

Abbott? Lysacek? Mroz? Weir? Carrier? Bradley?, Rippon?

Also: Who has the best chance in winning his/her Division?

Rumours: Michelle Kwan is working on a 3Lutzx3Loop and Sasha Cohen is working on 3Fx3T. Zhang working on a 3A. Weir has landed 2 clean quads in practice. Bradley will skate to Dying Swan.

Okay I'll bite on who should be continuing on past the 2010 Olympics...

IceDance - Everyone back except Belbin and Agosto and Navarro and Bommentre.

Pairs - Sure returnees... McLaughlin and Brubaker, Castile and Okolski, Denney and Barrett

Men - Abbott, Mroz and Rippon for sure. Bradley will most likely end his elligible career... and would not surprise me to see Johnny Weir do likewise along with Evan Lysacek.

Ladies - Most likely Czisny and Meissner will end their elligible status. The others are all still young and likely to press on on the ISU competitive track.

The only comment on the rumors that I have is about Zhang. With the current speed ( or should I say lack thereof) that she has going into her double axels and dead stops upon landing... there is no way on God's green earth that she can fully rotate three and a half revolutions. If she is attempting to do 3A's before she reworks her stroking for much increased speed, she is being foolish IMHO. That is not smart.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
B/A, Lysacek, and Weir have all made statements in the last year or so that they won't be continuing after 2010.