Cheap Tickets | Golden Skate

Cheap Tickets

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Just in case anybody still has not got tickets yet I am just bringing to your attention that you can get tickets for most events,(not the ladies LP) through a link on the L.A metro bus website. They are really cheap compared to Ticketmaster and worth a look.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
They did this in Cleveland too. By the way, anyone got their tickets shipped to them yet?
They told me today they shipped two days ago, yet others with big ticket seats say they got theirs long ago....???

jumpjumpjump

On the Ice
They did this in Cleveland too. By the way, anyone got their tickets shipped to them yet?
They told me today they shipped two days ago, yet others with big ticket seats say they got theirs long ago....???

I got my tickets.

Maybe you should check back with them? They send through confirmed mails, so you should be able to track it through USPS too, but need the tracking number.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Thanks! He said two days ago he hadnt got his tracking numbers yet...if they dont come on Monday, I am calling back...something is very odd....anyone else NOT have their tickets?
I ordered mine late in the game....just weeks ago...so maybe there were multiple printings.

cBrittSK8

Spectator
Has your credit card been charged yet? I ordered mine in late January, and after a month became concerned because I hadn't seen the charge go through. I called to inquire, was told that the guy in charge was "on vacation", then I received my tickets several weeks later? Not sure how they're processing tickets over there they were very slow with my order. I would definitely call just to make sure!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
You guys will love this....I called the Staples center today (3-9) and he said he now had the tracking number for me. I copyed it down and I looked it up on the web and it says that USPS has issued the tracking number and expects the package FROM the Staples center /ticket printer any old time now. (They billed my card on Feb 7th). With friends like that, who needs enemas? Anyone remember customer service?

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
That's a good one! I love it.... USPS now says that the tracking number was ISSUED out of Seattle on March 6 at 4:28 pm and they havent got an actual package yet. I am going to take a wild guess and say that is where the printer is. Tomarrow I call Staples again and say, "This ISNT easy"

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Looks like the Staples Center has located the lost tickets for the Worlds and they are on their way. I now have a USPS tracking number and should have mine with five days to Spare before I leave on the big silver bird. See you Sunday morning the 22 at Oh dark thirty.

Tammi

On the Ice
Although I'm sure you'll feel much better when they're in hand, I'm glad it all worked out. Have a safe trip.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Thanks Tammi! You are right...I WILL feel better....and not have to use so much valium. I am hoping for a safe trip too. I had two more broken planes on my way to Cleveland and two on my way to see my sister in Tucson so I am hoping that there will be no more broken planes for awhile. I seem to attract them. Chris the pilot and aircraft mechanic.

Tammi

On the Ice
I had two more broken planes on my way to Cleveland
We had problems with our original and connecting flights as well and a lot of people we talked to in Cleveland had the same problem. At least in the northeast, they were blaming it on the extremely cold weather.

Hopefully your luck will change with a flight to sunny and warm :thumbsup: LA.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Well, at least I got my tickets! I left pleanty of room in my schedule for flight delays.....
Chris praying to "Delta" Goddess of lost luggagge.