Flesher / Forsythe Split | Golden Skate

Flesher / Forsythe Split

Kypma

Final Flight
Sarah Flesher is now listed on ice-dance.com's partner search... wonder what Jamie Forsythe is planning (whether he'll stay in dance or not...)

-kypma

ETA: here's a recent article on them from SkateToday.

ETA 2: Forsythe is also now on ice-dance.com's partner search.

Last edited:

cotillion

Rinkside
I see that Sarah Arnold of Can. Jr. dance team Arnold & Steeves is also on IPSearch, also Sopie Knippel & Andrew Britten have split as well as Alex Paul & Jason Cheperdak all JR. Can. I think I read this elsewhere , but can't find the thread. I read over at FSU that Riazonova & Guerreiro have also split, though the poster did not substantiate this, I don't like relaying this kind of speculation, but I thought it was important, since they are Jr, World bronze medalists. Also not sure about Vermeulen & Doleman, Andrew is on IPSearch, but staring when I don't know.

cotillion

Rinkside
Looks like they are quite adamant over at FSU that Riazonova & Guerriero have split, apparently she is already skating with Ilia Tkachenko! Also Deutch & Roberts GBR Jr. , and Guignard & Paulmier FRA Jr. have split, Charlene is on IP Search.

cotillion

Rinkside
Well darn, I have to bump my own post! Anyway Joanna Lenko is apparently skating with Jason Cheperdak, it will be nice to see her back, I'm sure the folks back in Saskatchewan will be glad to see her back on the ice! :yes:

cotillion

Rinkside
Patricia Stuckey & Chris Mior of Canada have split , she is on IP Search, also Carron & Jost have split, I thought they looked a little stiff with each other at worlds, too bad , Dubreuil & Lauzon did a wonderful job with their lifts and choreo the last couple of seasons, France could have a hard time putting a team together for Olys, if D&S decide not to go, that leaves P&B and a couple of young teams, the excitement starts!