Plushenko will honour us with his presence in 2010! | Page 41 | Golden Skate

Plushenko will honour us with his presence in 2010!

seniorita

Record Breaker
after jntfan's brilliant idea, we will have a game here just to be sporty, it's off season.
We will have a pointy javelin and anyone who speaks slightly bad about little plushy will have to catch it. :biggrin:
We wont provide any insurance cause we dont have to as I read the guidlines of the board.:p

antmanb

Record Breaker
after jntfan's brilliant idea, we will have a game here just to be sporty, it's off season.
We will have a pointy javelin and anyone who speaks slightly bad about little plushy will have to catch it. :biggrin:
We wont provide any insurance cause we dont have to as I read the guidlines of the board.:p

*remains extremely silent about Plushy*

:rofl:

Ant

seniorita

Record Breaker
hmm...you were the very first i had in mind:unsure:

You know i had tried all other possible ways before to schedule you on mute!!!:laugh:

beep_beep

Medalist
This thread is the prime example that any thread on GS can tur into a major laugh fest.
(I say that with all the love in the world, don't come after me seniorita)
I'm loving it...:laugh: :laugh:

antmanb

Record Breaker
hmm...you were the very first i had in mind:unsure:

You know i had tried all other possible ways before to schedule you on mute!!!:laugh:

Or perhaps i need to invest in some Kevlar body armour before the season begins and i start commenting!

Ant

seniorita

Record Breaker
(I say that with all the love in the world, don't come after me seniorita) I'm loving it...:laugh: :laugh:
then post often here , post loooong:p why people thing i will come after them, i m really harmless :eek:

*remains extremely silent about Plushy*.
Or perhaps i need to invest in some Kevlar body armour before the season begins and i start commenting!Ant

dont ever keep silent Ant, i think it is public request that. :yes:
Why dont you have an avatar?have this :) http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/760/1246328198carmensd.jpg

:rofl:
Let me know if you find a good link to the kelvar body armor. :yes:
now, why you would need an armor?:unsure:

I thought my only "brilliant idea" was to add ouzo to my morning coffee. :p
no, actually this is a stupid idea :p

please plushy do something we can mention in public, the thread is ready to take off from troposhpere to stratosphere with no way back :boohoo:

seniorita

Record Breaker
See?isnt it great that i just solved your for years dilemma with this one i proposed???:biggrin:
it is cute and goes with your personality fire (and your mullet)
otherwise i will give it to B that she likes funny images.:)

Buttercup

Record Breaker
otherwise i will give it to B that she likes funny images.:)
I have had the same non-skating avatar since I reached 100 posts. Which, as you might imagine, did not take long :p. I'm trying to be an inspiration to Ant so that maybe he'll finally pick one, too! Mine actually does have some personal meaning, but absolutely nothing to do with GS.

Koboldspike

Rinkside
But you are right elana, plushy was awful, no loop in 4-3-3 and no steps, and this 3axel-half loop-3 flip was just to conceive his weakness and to save the day. It wouldnt have hurt either to wear the dress of katarina Witt to be more in the feeling of choreo.

OMG, thank you, senorita! You made my day:clap::rofl::clap: Well, Evgeni might have already borrowed one of her Carmen-skirts for Asisaij. Honestly, I`d just started to cope with the eternal "he had no spins, no choreo" etc. pp. stuff, but to call him a mediocre jumper is a bit too much for me. I can still hear Nancy Kerrigan, who obviously used to be a skater as well, say that the amazing thing about Evgeni is the height and speed of his jumps. As far as I know Yagudin never landed a 4-3-3 in competition (did he ever try?). To all the Yagudin fans: he truly was a marvellous skater; I don`t deny that at all.

seniorita

Record Breaker
koboldspike as you watch plushy thread (i know you do) there is a small icon upright on your screen under your nickname saying Private messages, I know its brand new information but open it !!!!:biggrin:and look something also called notifications:laugh:
there was no other hope she would find it so sorry for offtopic, its so uncommon on this thread:p

antmanb

Record Breaker
I have had the same non-skating avatar since I reached 100 posts. Which, as you might imagine, did not take long :p. I'm trying to be an inspiration to Ant so that maybe he'll finally pick one, too! Mine actually does have some personal meaning, but absolutely nothing to do with GS.

I tried to reply to your PM but it wouldn't go :(

I may well come up with something over the weekend, but it will certainly not be Plushy or mullet related SENIORITA!!

Ant

seniorita

Record Breaker
but it will certainly not be Plushy or mullet related SENIORITA!!
Ant
:eek:
I m hearing a scream?:confused:
you are such a great guy Ant, but not liking plushy really ruins your profile alittle bit:biggrin:
It takes off some of your glamour!:p Dont you know Prada and Plushy go together?:laugh:

Last edited:

antmanb

Record Breaker
:eek:
I m hearing a scream?:confused:
you are such a great guy Ant, but not liking plushy really ruins your profile alittle bit:biggrin:
It takes off some of your glamour!:p Dont you know Prada and Plushy go together?:laugh:

Not likely seniorita, when looking for glamorous Diva's in skating look no further than Johnny Weir! ;)

Ant

seniorita

Record Breaker
Last edited:

seniorita

Record Breaker
give me some minutes, I will call the army.
maybe not..for now :p have you tried to put your leg up there?Even in many ladies it doesnt look pretty, anyway i cant say much about bielman cause i didnt like it, i really used to admire his effort though to stay so flexible, in his teens he did a very decent one with both legs and the head in right position.
But I liked his bielman spiral
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/6214/evgenypushenko1flyq5.jpg
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/4905/14zzr.jpg

and I loved his donut almost all his years, you have anything to say about his camel to donut spin? cause you may need the armur then.:unsure:

Last edited: