Plushenko will honour us with his presence in 2010! | Page 93 | Golden Skate

Plushenko will honour us with his presence in 2010!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
beauty is in the eye of the beholder... I don't find Plushenko attractive in the slightest...

Evan Lysacek, David Pelletier, Kurt Browning round out my top three as sexiest skaters... but that's just me

honorable mention goes to Mr. Gorsha Sur :love:

schiele

Final Flight
Alexei and Stephane Lambiel have my vote.

Nobody can argue with that.. And of course Joubert.. :biggrin:

Plushyta, I just meant that if we have a pool of Joubert, Lambiel, Verner and Plush and someone had to be "the Ugly", then it had to be Plush. But in general, I happen to dig Plush and find him very appealing, don't ask me why. And no, it's not cos of the sex bomb costume! :laugh::laugh: I guess it may be cos he's a Scorpio and has that inexplicable appeal Scorpios have..

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Evan Lysacek, David Pelletier, Kurt Browning round out my top three as sexiest skaters... but that's just me
I never found Lysacek attractive, and since he's taken to fake tans, it's even worse. The modeling pics he did a few months ago looked like he was trying too hard to appear edgy. I actually know someone who looks a lot like Kurt, except he can't skate :biggrin:.

Some of the pairs and dance guys are really good looking. A friend of mine (who's not really into skating) watched some of the pairs event at Worlds with me and she was most impressed.

And now, because this is the OT thread, look at what appeared on the Yahoo sports page yesterday! (you'll need to zoom in - some people may have already seen this). :laugh:

antmanb

Record Breaker
You are wrong on that. Stojko didn't try it in Lillehammer, he landed successfully a quad in the WC in 1994 (it was a 4/3 but flipped out of the triple).

That's exactly what i was thinking of! Thanks for the correction.

And why are you quoting me on this statement?[about me saying Petr Burka instead of Petr Barna] :confused:

Oh that's another one of my blunders!!! Swapping surnames for canadian female skater (and lander of the first female triple jump) Petra Burka!! Sorry! Just smile and nod i promise to drink more coffee before posting which might jump start my brain!

Some of the pairs and dance guys are really good looking. A friend of mine (who's not really into skating) watched some of the pairs event at Worlds with me and she was most impressed.

:love:Robin Szolkowy:love:

And of course John Kerr!

I also think Kevin VDP deserves an honourable mention too!

Ant

Last edited:

seniorita

Record Breaker
Hey guys, for a moment, I thought I entered the thread Hot or Not!!!:eek:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Evan Lysacek, David Pelletier, Kurt Browning round out my top three as sexiest skaters...

wow, we will never argue for the heart of a man:eek:
;)

herios

Medalist
No wonder we end up with never ending threads with +1000 messages, if instead of their skating you guys start talking about looks:cool::cool:

I am surprised we are not yet at 1500 mark.

jennylovskt

Medalist
...I just meant that if we have a pool of Joubert, Lambiel, Verner and Plush and someone had to be "the Ugly", then it had to be Plush.

Oh, if compare these four, my vote will have to go to Verner. I can't stand his big jaw while I can accept Plushenko's big nose. Among these four, Lambiel is the prettiest, and Joubert is the sexiest.:biggrin:

I agree that Evan is good looking but I don't know why I don't find him attractive at all.:scratch:

Last edited:

schiele

Final Flight
Oh, if compare these four, my vote will have to go to Verner. I can't stand his big jaw while I can accept Plushenko's big nose. Amoung these four, Lambiel is the prettest, and Joubert is the sexiest.:biggrin:

I agree that Evan is good looking but I don't know why I don't find him attractive at all.:scratch:

Yeah, his jaw is disturbing indeed but I'm willing to ignore it cos I find him very charming nevertheless.. Besides, if I put him in "the Ugly" category, then it'd have to be Plush in "the Bad" category, which is virtually impossible.. :biggrin::biggrin:

Btw, Seniorita is right, there's a conspiracy plot against the thread. The number of posts decreased from 1954 since Ant wrote to 1914.. I wonder what's going on..:cool::cool:

jennylovskt

Medalist
Btw, Seniorita is right, there's a conspiracy plot against the thread. The number of posts decreased from 1954 since Ant wrote to 1914.. I wonder what's going on..:cool::cool:

I hate to break the fun of conspiracy theory:biggrin: but just keep in mind that the administration of this board is merging the posts regularly (the content of the posts are original. No one delete them.) if someone posts more than one post in a roll in order to keep it tidy I guess. You don't need to post several posts in a roll if you want to reply to several posts. You just use the multi-quote button before your reply, or just edit your first post and add the reply to other posts in there.

Any way, any live thing's hight or length vary depends on defferent time of the day. Human is taller in the morning and shorter in the evening because of the gravity.:)

Last edited:

seniorita

Record Breaker
Mathman whats going on, this is the autoshrinking thread???Harry Potter hit here finally?:p
ANT is that you because you want to make the 2000th post and you want nobody to steal your thunder?:unsure:(i kidaf420cde982edc848bd4b6abf295e937.gif)

I dont think mods have merged more than 100 posts since the night before yesterday, it was around 1950 on weekend, dropped to 1900 in some few hours, went to 1960 today and dropped again 50 less since this morning:laugh:
I know whats going on, but lets say it's so ridiculous I wont even mention it..

We would have passed the 2000 since Monday, but who cares anyway, cause this thread can drop to 100 posts, still it is my cozy place. Thanx to moderators of the forum who let us pass the 1000 anyway and play a little.b74418b9218f3183983cb44706b76700.gif

Last edited:

antmanb

Record Breaker
Yeah there's no way that any of the mods have merged 60 posts since i posted mnie a few hours ago....what's going on?!

Ant

jennylovskt

Medalist
I will say it.:biggrin: I went through some of the posts in the past in this thread, and found the evidence of the fast shrinking thread. Some of the posts have been deleted by the poster himself. I know who but I won't say his name here.:biggrin:

Last edited:

schiele

Final Flight
I will say it.:biggrin: I went through some of the posts in the past in this thread, and found the evidence of the fast shrinking thread. Some of the posts were deleted by the poster himself. I know who but I won't say his name here.:biggrin:

He or she? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

seniorita

Record Breaker
Yeah there's no way that any of the mods have merged 60 posts since i posted mnie a few hours ago....what's going on?!

Ant

Oh little innocent Anty, it's christmas magicfe32e061ace834c433c890d8eab6a19e.gif

This thread had had it all, plush 2006 analysis to death, harry potter, jude law, cooking recipies and history lessons, it is a holywood status thread, now a little drama is added "whats the fate of the lost posts"and some mystery a la Agatha Cristie:biggrin:

I went to first post started almost a year ago and I wonder if the person who had opened this thread had seen this coming:laugh:

plushyta

On the Ice
1916 bottles of beer on the wall, 1915 bottles of beer
1914 bottles of beer on the wall, 1913 bottles of beer.... :unsure:

jennylovskt

Medalist
Oh little innocent Anty, it's christmas magicfe32e061ace834c433c890d8eab6a19e.gif

This thread had had it all, plush 2006 analysis to death, harry potter, jude law, cooking recipies and history lessons, it is a holywood status thread, now a little drama is added "whats the fate of the lost posts"and some mystery a la Agatha Cristie:biggrin:

I went to first post started almost a year ago and I wonder if the person who had opened this thread had seen this coming:laugh:

Ant is innocent.:biggrin: