Plushenko will honour us with his presence in 2010! | Page 131 | Golden Skate

Plushenko will honour us with his presence in 2010!

herios

Medalist
We went with Natacha from here on Angels on Ice in Paris tonight! Great show, actually it is KOi again. Only now Lepisto was the main gilr and the whole french team skated. Many impressions to write, but after Easter! What was funny it was I didnt remember Stoijko would be there so when they announced him my jaw dropped. I was never a fan of him, and I didnt like his posture type or style, and actually i watched him only at the end of his carreer but yet today i felt like'wow, he is someone i used to watch ten years ago". I was suprised by his height in split jumps and jumps in general, concidering his size. And soft knees, he still has his jumps. Another era skater, it was obvious.
Another observation is Delshoes I had never seen live, their unison and chemistry is striking, few times an ice dance couple can make me watch!They were just amazing!And the last one is Amodio in galas, give the boy medals so he can skate to exhibitions, dear god, not Chan, nor Dai and not even Brezina come close to his dancing abilities, he has two great programs, one is tangolike (i hope it is his new sp or something, it was awesome) and the other is Michael jackson one and actually the only MJ program I liked the last years, he dances amazing and he is a showman, if you leave aside Joub and Plush that got the huge applause, ovations etc, Amodio was the next star, he won also the audience.

I was treying to find a link with the entire cast (on the french google), without a success, only links to how to purchase a ticket...Could you let us know whoi else skated? I could see Sav/ Szo were there also among the featured skaters, beside Plushy, Stojko and Del / SCh?

seniorita

Record Breaker
out the top of my head it was plush, joub, stojko, amodio, preubert , ponsero, the national champion of france in ladies(i dont know name , she is 15 years old, lovely), laura lepisto, aliona and robbin, tatiana and morozov, the Delshoes and Vanessa and Yanick. And Marton with violin plus two acrobat acts. I think this is it, i dont know if I m forgetting any. Almost all, except for ponsero and preubert and the little lady, did two appearances and the top 4 men did three programs.