Plushenko will honour us with his presence in 2010! | Page 129 | Golden Skate

Plushenko will honour us with his presence in 2010!

Ximena

Final Flight
Actual the cast (at least for the two shows in Russia) for KOI is

Evgeni Plushenko
Stephane Lambiel
Johnny Weir
Dennis Ten
Jason GRAETZ
Fleur Maxwell
Alena Leonova
Ksenia Makarova
Elizabeth Tuktamysheva
Adelina Sotnikova
Yuko Kawaguchi - Alexander Smirnov
Maria Mukhortova - Maxim Trankov
Tatiana Volosozhar - Stanislav Morozov
Meryl Davis - Charlie White
Sergei Yakimenko,
Elena and Alexander Chesney
Fiona Zaldua - Dmitry Sukhanov
Alexei Polishchuk - Bert Kordin
Violetta Afanasyev
Peter Duck.

The cast changes depends on where the tour is going, I do know that Plushenko (well duh! it's his tour) and Lambiel are doing the full tour

S&S are on some dates and in the shows in Sweden there will Kristoffer and Adrian.

seniorita

Record Breaker
oh I hope Johnny stays for the whole tour as well!
And Brezina will be in Czech days tour. Tomas I dunno.

Ximena

Final Flight
Full tour, however putting aside Plushenko and Lambiel (then again those two can skate alone and really I don't think I will need more) and Marton, I don't know who will make the full tour.

- April 2nd
Kings on Ice,
Stockholm, Sweden

http://www.globearenas.se/en.aspx
http://www.globearenas.se...21695/stockholm-ice.aspx
Tickets http://www1.ticnet.se/Pri...0GLB04021&CL_ORIGIN=

- April 11th
Kings on Ice
Bucharest, Romania

- April 12th
Kings on Ice
Bratislava, Slovakia
http://www.ticketportal.sk/podujatie_search.asp?ID=65101

- April 13th
Kings on Ice
Kosice, Slovakia
http://www.ticketportal.sk/podujatie_search.asp?ID=65101

- April 15th
Kings on Ice
Prague, Czech Republic

- April 16th
Kings on Ice
Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic

- April 19th
Kings on Ice
Ostrava, Czech Republic

seniorita

Record Breaker
Medusa there will be dates to Germany in Hanover and Dusseldorf I think plus Hamburg, I will come to pick you with my bicycle and you will hold the popcorn on the way!
We will ask for a private skate from Evgeni and Stephane, after all the frustation i got last couple of weeks, I will demand it :cool:

Ximena

Final Flight
Medusa there will be dates to Germany in Hanover and Dusseldorf I think plus Hamburg, I will come to pick you with my bicycle and you will hold the popcorn on the way!
We will ask for a private skate from Evgeni and Stephane, after all the frustation i got last couple of weeks, I will demand it :cool:

Kings on Ice tour? Because the two I know in Germany is the "World's best on Ice", besides those, there's going to be KOI?

http://www.worlds-best-on-ice.eu/index.php?id=show

seniorita

Record Breaker
No i mixed it sorry not KOI :eek:
It will be worlds best also apart from the two dates you posted in Nürnberger & Krefeld
it is also:

05-06 May
World’s Best on Ice - Germany, Hannover & Hamburg

Sorry for confusion, my mind is boiled the last few weeks.

In Sweden it is called StockholmIce with Plushenko, Lambiel S/S and swedish skaters. (and more stars, but the page doesn't say who)

KOI is the ice show of Plushenko & Marton run from 2006 -2009 in europe and japan and hits back again this spring.

Last edited:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
KOI is the ice show of Plushenko & Marton run from 2006 -2009 in europe and japan and hits back again this spring.
:)

So P and M are the KINGS then and they invite other artists :) Never heard about the show, but looks like they just visit a few places.

Ximena

Final Flight
Are they going to Asia this time? I'm asking because Johnny said in an interview that he will tour with Plushenko in Russia and Center Europe (like the tour says) and then he said "Then we’ll be in Asia in the next few months."

I don't know if the WE meant "with Plushenko" or WE as "Johnny and his team"

seniorita

Record Breaker
:)

So P and M are the KINGS then and they invite other artists :) Never heard about the show, but looks like they just visit a few places.

well it was running in Europe and Japan from previous Olys until last spring when Plush decided to comeback , only break was around 2007 I think when he did the surgeries on his knees.

Ximena his show will go to japan after the russia-europe tour, but no details yet.

And thank you for translation.

Mishin gave press conference
Mishin knows why the domestic sports is a limping dog

An illiterate management in the sport has led to the failure of our national team at the Olympic Games in Vancouver, says the famous coach Alexei Mishin, for which the world of figure skating has long called "Professor".

Meeting with journalists, Alexei Mishin does not conceal the fact that at the Olympics in Sochi, the country can come up with a decent athlete, with respect to figure skating. Of course, talking about the men, the only savior is Evgeni Plushenko, who decided to return to the sport after a three-year hiatus. There is hope for the young and rising generation, but they have yet to find its niche in the European Championship. In the meantime, "no one can take up Plushenko's post".

The domestic sport is a bow-legged dog that limps and has three legs: "lagging behind in the methodological aspects", one leg, "works badly in the organzing employement both for coaches and young athletes" - that's the second leg, and on top of it - an imperfect law - that's three. The fourth leg, are Olympic heroes and sports stars, that has to stand on the other three wobbly legs. Everything, according to Mishin, the result of poor management.

About cutting heads of sports officials after the Olympic Games, he tries to avoid talking about saying that he won't to argue with the decisions of the president, that supposedly know better. However, commenting on information about the head of the Olympic Committee Leonid Tyagachev, Mishin stated: "Tyagachev departure is the result of his management skills."

Sport has become a production, a skating rink - the factory. It needs first a proper leadership so the goods are released with quality, believes the coach. However is not as simply as to just pour money into the sport, it is not enough, Mishin looks at it more globally: "Before we need to feed, clothed and give shoes to those who pick in the garbage to live and only then to start building stadiums."

And still need to support promising athletes from a young age and before World Cup championship, and at all levels (from local to federal). Mishin proposes to look for "stars" and give them the status of "Olympic Hopes". News on all stages, giving them the opportunity to train, not as much as it should be, but as much as they want. And the more the better. To support these athletes financially.

What is happening at this stage of stagnation of national sport, in professional terms could be described as: "As in the biathlon, we missed and then we went to a penalty circle, but soon we will come up again to the main track", - concluded Alexei Mishin. As for the prospects of Sochi-2014 regarding his pupil Evgeni Plushenko, the trainer saying that everything can change, because a year ago the doctors said that Evgeni that it would be very difficult to come back because of injuries. The whole team is "necessary not only to scratch, but to execute Bulgarian dance on hot coals. The main thing is to find a good choreographer.

Last edited:

antmanb

Record Breaker
Wow I m jumping up and down!
Plushy show KOI took not only Stephan but also Johnny and Dennis Ten in his cast, I hope Johnny stays for all the eurotour!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

full cast skaters and acrobats I think

Are they coming to the UK do you know???

Ant

Last edited:

seniorita

Record Breaker
As far as I know nope for now, but hey, why dont you start a petition that you want to see Plushenko live?:biggrin:
Like the 100 things you have to see before you die sort of thing.:p

antmanb

Record Breaker
As far as I know nope for now, but hey, why dont you start a petition that you want to see Plushenko live?:biggrin:
Like the 100 things you have to see before you die sort of thing.:p

Meh! If he can't be bothered to come to skate in this country i can't be bothered to petition!! :laugh:

I would really love to see this tour!

Ant