Plushenko will honour us with his presence in 2010! | Page 124 | Golden Skate

Plushenko will honour us with his presence in 2010!

seniorita

Record Breaker
ah back to home sweet home.
Plushy good luck, this is your playground, just skate with your big heart!
Good luck to all athletes!!!
I m sending happy vibes for tonight! :)

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Admiring P's jumps, his guts, his charisma and his ability to come back after La dolce vita.

Go Evgeni, give it all :clap:
Go also all skaters you have inspired ;)

rainisland

Rinkside
Is Plushy planning on going to worlds this year? What about Lambiel?

After his Sp, Barbara Fusar Poli (she's journalist for SKY TV now) stopped Evgeni and she talked a little bit with him (her english is just awfull, ans she was so nervous in the front of Plushy :lol: ).
There wasn't video, but I registered mp3 where you can hear Evgeni said: "You know, after Olympic, I decide that I will skate in Torino".
Later, other italian commentator said: "Oh, this is such a good news for fans who will come to Turin's Worlds!!".

Download mp3 here:

www.mediafire.com/?3e0djtjdydn

And he said: "I didn't see italian fans, BUT I SAW RUSSIAN"!!!

I registered also Lambiel's interview (in italian) but he didn't tell anything about Worlds and he was very confused (extremly sad) after his Sp placement :-(

lubov27

Rinkside
so happy here!!!, WELL DONE PLUSHY, you are the man! :D
i agree with seniorita he did the best what he could
i hardly can sleep last 2 days.. lol
i' m also glad i don't have to listen to american/canadian commentators...
i think in europe plushy is just a good sportman, in north america devil lenin with no skating skills
give me a break...

hope all skaters will do good job tonight
GO PLUSHYY :thumbsup:

i need vodka as well

p.s they don't like finger moment they don't like sword moment .. we get a message they don't like plushy wow lol
honestly i'm sick of most haters around, it's ridicolous!

Last edited:

janetfan

Match Penalty
hope all skaters will do good job tonight
GO PLUSHYY :thumbsup:

i need vodka as well

p.s they don't like finger moment they don't like sword moment .. we get a message they don't like plushy wow lol
honestly i'm sick of most haters around, it's ridicolous!

You forgot - we don't like the silly mullet either ;)

But we do like vodka :thumbsup:

And Plushy has fans in North America (where is Nadine - in Vancouver to watch Plushy Live)

Good luck tonight Plushy. Like most fans I hope he skates his best. And the others too.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Oh great, well done!!!!Ok now wait , maybe, MAYBE, you need to change the colour after tonight..maybe ;)

plushyta

On the Ice
http://twitter.com/wilner88
about 7 hours ago

• interested spectator during next-to-last men's practice group this morning: Reigning olympic champion evgeni plushenko
  • the russian has stood in runway and observed several of his competitors, including patrick chan, while plushy stretches and visualizes
  • plushenko nailing jump afer jump in warmups before his run-through....
  • plushenko not even doing run-through to his music, heads off the ice before it's even played after several bows to the audience
  • so was that a plushy psyche job?
http://evgenyplushenkodevotion.yuku...ractices-practices-sightings---sp.html?page=3

he did jumps. He did 4 triples, a 4t (hand down), 4t (good), 4t-3t-2l (perfect). Then he did spins and left.

:love: Go PLUSHY Goooooooooooooo - YOU can do it! :clap: :rock: :agree: :)